Selling Price Question and Qx60

Interested in a 2019 Qx60 AWD Luxe w/ Essential lease.

First a dumb question, when people share deals with “Selling Price” then later list incentives (VPP, Conquest), is that already included in selling price or is that on top of selling price?

I don’t qualify for either VPP or Conquest in this case, but I got MF and residual via Edmunds and they mentioned a $1750 “dealer incentive”. Is that most likely one of the previously mentioned ones and I shouldn’t consider it?

Last one, I see people are constantly posting 10-15% selling price discounts here, is that a reasonable goal to work towards off of MSRP?

This guy posts some legit deals, probably save some hassle and just contact him. Or all the other people that post QX60 deals, I feel like there’s at least 3 brokers on the east coast that post deals. Or use these deals to negotiate your own deal.

People post deals both ways, but breaking them out makes it a little easier to know what is being applied and what you are eligible. The $1,750 is likely standard lease cash available to everyone and if you talk to a dealer they may include that in the price they offer. There is no conquest currently and just add around $40/month to the advertised price if not eligible for VPP.

@nyclife just hooked up my buddy with a QX60 and had some great deals so probably worth going through him or one of the other brokers here. People who have gone directly to the dealer asking for these numbers have mostly gotten laughed at so not something that can be easily replicated.