“Select Vehicle Purchase Bonus Cash”

Please don’t bust my chops and tell me to search for myself and all, I have for 2 hours! Is the $1500 gm older vehicle on lot program compatible with a lease? It does not specify like some offers do. It actually shows on Chevy’s site as well after you build a Tahoe and search. I have received the True Car guaranteed savings for 3 2019 Tahoes at the dealership and they are all the same exact($6000 dealer disc guaranteed plus $750 cash). I also have a conquest for $1500 and I’m hoping another $1500 in this “select vehicle” deal. 19-40AL:1 is the code.

Thanks

I’m fairly certain any rebate with “purchase” in its name won’t be compatible with a lease.

When you click it says”Chevrolet Select Model Bonus Cash Program”

They are doing the same with some GMC models as well. I am researching the same question.

only applicable on purchase. every dealer will be different as to the age of their units.

#3 says “not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers.”

When you see this, it’s not stackable on a lease.

2 Likes

Unfortunately thank you for the info, I was hopeful. I did confirm it was on one of the 3 I’m interested in by searching on the dealer site and on Chevrolet site where it showed the offer for the same vin. Maybe I can squeeze a little more, trying to get to $8500 of msrp. Thanks

I was only referring to #2. It did not specify

check your programs

I dug into it further. Your partial screenshot didn’t list the whole details as to what 1,2,3 referred to, so I assumed all 3 were for the same offer. That said, if a GM incentive lists “purchase” in the name, you can’t use it on a lease either.

I wish I was a College Student again​:grin::joy:!! I would be dead in a month probably. 25 years ago but the memories are there. My father qualifies for retired law enforcement and used it last year, can’t he put his name as well? Also would the supplier add to the $6k I already have on truecar? Thanks

Got you👍

anyone using discount programs have to sign line 1 on contracts. it can help your current deal, yeah.

1 Like

You’re the best!

1 Like