Sales to All states. Redesigned 2019 RAV4 xle Pricing Nationwide Pickup or ship from Philly 36/10 $285/mo with msds Tax/tags all fees included! Msrp $30,300. LE with msds $265/mo PA tax/tags inc

, , , ,

The dealer just informed me he will deliver these to the following states for $200-$300, cheaper if you have a Toyota lease going back. NY, NJ, MD, DE, MA, CT

These are all $0 down! The spreadsheet says down, but that’s actually your first months payment. For some reason I can’t edit my main toyota thread so I wanted to get the pricing out for the 2019 RAV4s. Please see my other thread for other Toyota models. These prices are based on 690+ credit and goes through Toyota financial. Below is a link to my pricing for other Toyota models

Update. RAV4s have $750 military and $500 new grad. Also for purchases I can get about 10% off, plus if you finance through Toyota you get an extra $1000 off.

Text me for quotes! Zip, miles per year, approx credit score,model and trim.

Thanks!

Jim
215-359-6836

6 Likes

Those are much better numbers than I was expecting on the new models!

3 Likes

With msds you can save 10-12% off the payment! Message me for details

Is there a reason that the Adventure Trim is not on the list?

@Jrouleau426…PM sent

Adventure is 374. Sorry!

Thanks, just sent you a PM.

Very Interested. Just sent a PM. Please check.

Text me for quotes guys! It’s the only way I can stay organized!!!

Any deals on Tacoma?

Yes check my main thread

Can’t thank @Jrouleau426 enough for brokering an awesome lease for my 2019 RAV4 Limited! He was totally upfront about what he could and couldn’t do, and I breezed in and out of the dealer with none of the usual nonsense that you have to endure. I will be referring my friends and family!

2 Likes

Hey, I know this is really late but I was wondering if you can help me out? Looking to lease a 2019 RAV4 XLE with weather package, 36/12, credit score 720, and Zip code 11377. Thanks in advance.