Rx350 fully loaded

I signed the contract and repenting.

No need to repent - the only person you’ve harmed is yourself. Just learn for next time. Most of us here have been screwed on a lease before and have taken the lessons from here not make the same mistake.

6 Likes

Amazon dot com probably.

How do We find out what should be a decent deal? Doesn’t it depend on geography , plume of availability, timing and other variables?

Wow, these simple / basic instructions can’t be followed by the majority of people posting deals. Title being the keyword.

1 Like

Wait is there another car involved in this deal? For this kind of payment they must have also given you an IS or ES. I would pay a few bucks to listen to the conversations in the dealership after you left. You will end up paying almost 50% of MSRP over the life of your lease which is way too high. Moderator - can you please move this to the worst lease ever thread. LOL

LOL. Yes may be the worst deal.
Why do you say it’s the worst deal? Should I reveal the dealer name so that people avoid it ?

No viskid. Why should you care what other people think of your deal. You got the car, you make the payments, you learn a life lesson. Next time ask before the deal. Good luck.

3 Likes

A lot of these bad to horrible deals seem to have a common thread… If you look at the breakdown posted the selling price, rebates, money factor and residual sections of the worksheet are left blank. I wonder why…

2 Likes

An okay deal would have been around 600 per month or 1% of MSRP. You are at around 35% above that. There is no point of posting the dealer because most people who come to this website will already know not take this type of deal. On the bright side, I assume you were okay with the payment and you got a nice vehicle. Just enjoy it and I am sure you will do much better with your next lease. Could have been much worse if you didn’t know about this site and had a lifetime of leases like this one.

1 Like

PREACH!!! Live and learn, it’s a part of life! Best of luck next time OP, you have this site for a great resource, now!

1 Like

Read what others have been getting for similar vehicles here, research lease rates and incentives for your geography, etc. Once you have a quote, share it here for feedback.

And if you don’t want to do the legwork, consider reaching out to a broker in our registered business section.

Car: 2018 Lexus RX 350
MSRP: $56,144
Selling Price: $50,726 (9.65% off)
Monthly Payment: $559.32mo excl tax; $599.87/mo incl tax
Total Drive-off costs: $0
Down Payment: $1500
MSD: $3000
Acquisition fee: $0
Incentives:$1,750 rebates
Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 12k miles
MF: 0.00025
Residual: 54%
Leasehackr Score: 7.9 if I inputed correctly.

What do you guys think?

Let me guess. FL dealer ?