Rx350 fully loaded

Ouch. This is a terrible deal.

4 Likes

Ouch! That is hurtful!

1 Like

What should have been a decent deal?

$590/mo with no money down, so maybe $1k drive off for tags, title, reg., fees, etc. Live and learn.

Is this another “I’ve already signed” post?

3 Likes

If you are happy with the car and the deal you have gotten, that is the most important thing but just to give you an idea what a better RX deal would look like:

1 Like

Run far away.

Enjoy the car. Next time, stop back and run it by us before signing on the dotted line - lots to learn and things to be aware of!

1 Like

Did you negotiate and was their initial offer 1k a month? Or did they tell you - “we are Lexus - this car is so rare, we are Lexus amazing dealer no hassle, no haggle. welcome to the family - this is normally 900 but you are special, so we will do $750 for you?”

2 Likes

yeah I was getting to $450 for a $57k 450H with $0 down (just MSDs) with 15k miles over 36 months.

This was SoCal, so competitive but this deal sounds horrible.

They were not budging. I was told discount was about 6 grand on msrp including lease rebates.

Thank you. The issue is that the Lexus dealers seem to entertain formal quotes from other Lexus dealers only. They were willing to beat the quote if it’s lexus dealership.

Where else would you buy a new Lexus from besides a Lexus dealership?

2 Likes

I meant broker.

As a matter of course, I’d happily spend through a Broker if they were saving me money. Why waste my time at the dealer?

1 Like

Can you confirm that you signed for the car, or are you still negotiating? Maybe he posted on the wrong forum section.

I signed the contract and repenting.

No need to repent - the only person you’ve harmed is yourself. Just learn for next time. Most of us here have been screwed on a lease before and have taken the lessons from here not make the same mistake.

6 Likes

Amazon dot com probably.

How do We find out what should be a decent deal? Doesn’t it depend on geography , plume of availability, timing and other variables?