QX60 lease quote review

Updated for review…let me know your thoughts…(tried everything to get VPP to add and came up empty).

Terms: 39 months/12k per year
MSRP: $48,610 (Premium) - AWD
NJ (ESSEX) Sales Price: $42,304 (13%)
MF: 56
Monthly: 448.78 (tax included)
Out of pocket at inception: 0 (first month, all fees and taxes rolled in)
MF: 000065
MSD’s: $3,000

Did your dealer confirm whether the Infiniti credit card trick was possible for VPP access?

What was your discount off MSRP? Deal looks like there are a few more thousand discount to get down to the deal published by @HN308 (especially since your includes MSDs).

2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17% Off 39/10K. $369/Mth - NY/NJ/CT

As @obsessedwithleasing mentioned, Feb 2018 was a record month for qx60, so discounts may be few and far between this month.

@HN308 deal was for a base model and only 10k per year and you had to put money down. I think mine is better right?

We need to know what your selling price, DMV, doc fee, etc are to compare. That other lease was 17% off MSRP and no doc fee, that is a strong discount.

1 Like

updated. above. please let me know your thoughts!

Where are you out of Tekelman? I am assuming this for AWD with Premium Pkg?

NJ! and Yes Premium Package…

Gotcha, well I would stay in tune with nyclife deals as they are good at times for QX60 and frequent it seems. Im in PA outside Philly, I’m currently working both QX60 and Enclave deciding which is best. Keep in touch if you would like to work 2 deals and leverage volume at a dealer.

what have you received in terms of pricing for the QX 60 by you?

@tekelman

You can do any deal with rolling everything in. It makes no difference to the dealer if you do a Zero out of pocket deal or pay the inception upfront. All you need to do is compare the % off MSRP if the deals you are comparing have different MSRP.

My deal is 17% off MSRP compared to 13% for yours. That is around $1944 more you would pay at 4% difference in the selling price which would be around $45 odd more per month for yours compared to mine.

HN.

I am in Nor-Cal and i am at $404/mo with tax on QX60 AWD with Premium + Premium Plus - MSRP of $51,510. Includes $2700 in MSDs. Trying to get them to agree for $390. Same as last month.

1 Like

@HN308

it’s not a apples to apples comparison as i have no idea what state your deal was based on (i.e. sales tax), your adding the bank fee back in to sales price to get discount (while i did not), assuming your residual is higher (as it’s only a 10k lease) and i’m getting a 2100 more expensive car. taking that into account isn’t this closer than the math you just did?

My total cost over 39 months is: $17,024 (12k / 39 Months) on a MSRP of $48,610

Your total cost over 39 months is: $14,391 + $1,100 (Tax?) and $400 (DMV?) + any fees charged by state (0) = $15,891 (10k /39 Months) on an MSRP of $46,310.

So for clarity, i’m getting 12k per year vs your 10k per year and getting a 2,100 higher MSRP than your base model and paying $1,133 more than your deal over 39 months (i.e. $29 per month).

I guess it’s more of a subjective call what deal is better as i’d rather have a nicer car (not stripped) and have 12k per year (as i drive alot) for $29 more a month…

@vatakle

now that is an amazing deal. those are not attainable in NY METRO.

1 Like

The typical way to show % discounts here is (MSRP - Selling Price)/MSRP. You leave any of the fees out of the calculation because it is assumed they are typical for that manufacturer/region. Also, if comparing out of region, should leave tax out as well due to the 50 different ways leases are taxed in this country.

So @HN308’s calculation of 17% is correct. If you sales price includes the acq. fee, then subtract it from you 42,304 sales price to do an apples to apples comparison.

gotcha. so then my calculation would be 15% discount off of MSRP if you did the math the same way.

was not trying to be contentious at all! appreciate all the help here. just tried to explain, guess it came off a bit harsh…

1 Like