Q7 Lease - Good or Bad?

I’ve been shopping around for a lease(first time leasing) for a 2019 Q7 Audi Premium Plus with cold weather package…$815/mo-all in…out the door. 10K/yr. MSP $65,500. in NJ–Decent?

unless you’re absolutely set on the Audi
It doesn’t follow the 1% rule.

OP: take a look at the outgoing 2018 Q7 - they have an incentive plus season of Audi first payment free.
I was looking at a 2018 2.0 Q7 Prem + for $61K and best offer received was $650/month 36/10.

Any model other than an A4/A3 will not follow the 1% rule - just like their sibling company: Porsche.
Audi leases are awful.

Check the selling price. If you are getting between 10-12% off MSRP, it’s a good deal for an Audi. Being in NJ, definitely do MSDs.

I think your idea is absolutely correct.

Thanks everyone! its a 2019 3.0…Most of the dealers close by have no 2018. Following a 1% rule means about 650/mo? What would be the ideal range I should be shooting for? $824 was the best Ive received from a dealer furthest…Closest one gave me $1K/mo…I said no thank you and somehow they could do it around 890/mo if we signed up now…Another reason I dont enjoy shopping.

1 Like

Without any 2018 on the lot, you are going to pay more for the 2019.
1% rule is general guideline - not absolute and not all make/models will ever reach that.
Case in point: Porsche and Audi = 1.2% is normal due to their high MF and low RV.

Audi and Porsche make the worst to lease - only good if you can deduct the cost of leasing under your business; otherwise plan on financing it using their incentivized APR.

On the other hand, if you want a 0.8% deal, look at the Alfa Romeo Stelvio

I’m shopping for a Q7 as well, and I believe if a. You find a 3.0 2018 b. You qualify for loyalty c. You max out msd and finally d. Get a hacker worthy discount, 1% should be attainable.

Obviously not possible for everyone, but the 3.0 Q7 (especially a 2018 which gets an extra 1k loyalty) leases surprisingly well right now.

That’s interesting!
Never would have thought the higher end Q7 (3.0) would ever lease better than a 2.0…

There’s an extra 2k incentive on 3.0 only.

A post was merged into an existing topic: spam

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed SPAM 20202020