PENDING [Lease Transfer] NY...2017 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 (Cardinal Red + Night Package) $762.67 per month + $1000 incentive

Hi Guys!

Brand new to Leasehackr so excuse any posting mistakes.

Im looking to transfer my 2017 MB GLE 350.

My fiance and I are looking to move out of state and we have another vehicle we’re planning on taking.

The lease ends 11/19/2019. 12k miles a year but we are WAY under mileage.
Current ODO is 19700. Total miles allowed-36,000. You can average 1,800 miles a month.

The payment is $762.67 per month with NY tax included.
The MSRP is $68,625.00.

Im making this months payment 2/19 so that would leave 9 more payments for anyone interested.

The car has had the front bumper cover painted via insurance after a school bus scratched it while turning. (Good ol’ NY drivers…)

Im going to do the B service soon once I hit 20k miles. There will be one more service at 30k miles which is the cheapest service ~$270.

There is a turn in fee of $595 at the end of the lease, assuming there isn’t any additional wear and tear after transferred (standard with Mercedes).

The transfer fee/credit app fee is $595.

I’d be happy to do any test drives/showings.

I also posted the car on swapalease. Here is the listing with the VIN and window sticker.

Cheers,
Yuri

Not to be rude, (especially considering that those photos were taken in my neighborhood), I don’t think you are going to find a buyer here without an incentive. Of course will let the market decide, may be best to add an incentive.

Hey neighbor!

Thanks for the input.

Will consider an incentive for an interested buyer :+1:

From Bronxville!! GLWS, it is a fresh looking GLE nonetheless

Thank you!

Sick looking ride but your neighbour has a valid point
GLWS and again clean ride !

I have a 2016 GLE due for lease return in May. Would you be interested in trading?

Nice car! Love the color combo.

It would also be 8 payments/month, not 9, once all said it done.

IMO, the transfer and disposition fee is a lot for someone to absorbs on such a short lease plus possibility of replacing tires and/or brakes so suggest including a incentive if you don’t get any bites initially. ($1-2k?).

Keep in mind you will likely need to find an in state person as NY does not give any credit or refunds for sales tax which was paid upfront so out of state transfer would push the payment well over $800/month, not including new reg/titling fees.

You will definitely get max dollar on Swapalease vs. here since everyone is typically looking for a bargain.

Good luck!

Thanks.

Yes, I would absolutely want to transfer to someone in NY.

I recently had someone in Michigan back out last minute so I’m pretty skeptical about out of state transfers now.

On my last Benz, I was lucky to not have to change brakes or tires and I drove that car a lot harder than this GLE.

This car only gets driven 2-3 times a week MAX now because I recently leased another car that I drive everyday.

I don’t mind doing an incentive for a interested and serious buyer.

I appreciate the input. :slight_smile:

What kind of incentive would you be willing to do? I am in NY

My pleasure. An out of state transfer doesn’t really impact you as it’s the identical process, rather has ramifications for the person taking it over and could cause them to back out once they realize, maybe what happened with the Michigan person. By the time the lease gets transferred over and title sent to their local DMV, it could easily be a month or more. Then it would cost him $200-$300 to title and register the car for 6-7 months of use.

It’s a nice car so I’m sure you can figure something out with the right person.

Hi there, a college student here at Champaign, IL. I’m pretty interested in your car, but it’s kinda expensive for me at this time. Will you consider adding some incentives pls?

You’ve now commented on 3 lease transfers none near where you live… You are a student with most likely zero income, you aren’t going to get approved.

6 Likes

Hi, are you currently employed?

Mercedes is very strict and require a very high credit score for approval.

HI there. It’s true that I am a student, but I DO HAVE incomes from a part time internship. With that in mind, I consider my self as financially capable of taking over a car lease.

Hi there. Yes I am employed and I have a credit score about 710+. Not sure if it is high enough tho.

You considering yourself financially capable doesn’t influence the bank. I may be wrong, but I don’t think the bank approves college students with a part-time internship on a 70k car.

4 Likes

Dude. He identifies as financially stable! Who do you think you are to say otherwise?!

2 Likes

I know right? I had a guy tell me he’s going to get tier one at a 590 score, cause he considered himself “financially secure”

1 Like

Mercedes Financial will not approve you with a 710 and internship income. If they do, post proof here, and I’ll donate $50 to Leasehackr.

3 Likes