Private Lease Transfer 2017 BMW X3 xdrive 28i MSRP $55,670 M Sport 532/mo ($1k incentive)

, , ,

Hello Hackers,

Looking to give up my lease please see following details and let me know if you need anything else if interested.

Model 2017 BMW X3 Xdrive 28

Lease End Date Sep 23, 2020
Lease Term 10K miles/36 months Current Odometer 12k Miles (18k Remaining)
MSRP 55,596
Alpine White/Black Interior
M Sport Pkg
Tech Pkg
Premium Pkg
Cold Weather Pkg

I have purchased a new set of all season tires in Jan 2018 since it came with summer tires (I will include those as well along with rear rims since the summer tires are staggered).

PM me if interested

You’re likely going to have to offer a $3-4K incentive to have someone take over this lease. It’s a previous gen interior/exterior and it’s only 18k miles for 20 months. $585 is what people are getting for new X3’s (and ‘18 X5’s) for on this forum

Good luck sir!

2 Likes

Do you know any dealers that gave you $585 for a ‘18 X5? Been trying to find, but still no luck

GeorgeCSL

$599 with zero down

Ah…thanks. Wish he was on the east coast. Would jump all over it.

If you contact enough dealers, you should be able to. Lease support ends 3/1/19 for 2018 BMW so everyday they are more desperate

Goodluck

Is there a warranty on the car? Would you do $1000 incentive?

Yeah I’m offering 1k and the warranty is the original warranty

FYI - The standard warranty is non-transferable

Correct me if I’m wrong, the warranty transfers but the original maintenance plan does not.

Yes, sorry. His statement was confusing because he included maintenance related items when mentioning the warranty.