Prices on the following

Hi just wanna know the best possible rates one can get for any of the following? All 36 months (24 is better of course) 10k miles

BMW M3
MERCEDES BENZ C43
AUDI S4
BMW 540I XDRIVE

oh and 340 m sport if possible

5 Likes

don’t want to waste a brokers time right now. would just currently like to know the going rates and then move into a brokers inbox if those ranges are right for me

Have you tried to search for the latest posts on these cars then? Just today someone posted their S4 deal for example.

1 Like

tried looking couldn’t find it, can you post a link?

Spoon feed him!!!

2 Likes

This is not how this place works. Did I do it right?!

2 Likes

You don’t want to waste a broker’s time, but want to waste our time? No one is going to get numbers for you.

3 Likes

figured I would ask about others deals and see what they pay…

but i guess you guys don’t want to lol…

you guys are hear too look around, give advice, etc…

brokers actually do it for a living.

Oh shit, better put your flame suit on. It’s about to get real!

2 Likes

I’ll give you my best guess. None of these are particularly good leases

BMW M3 $800
MERCEDES BENZ C43 $800
AUDI S4 $600
BMW 540I XDRIVE $650

2 Likes

cool, thanks man was just looking for around ball park figures. s4 might be my best route

Btw, your read time on this website is shorter than my morning shits.

7 Likes

Type the car model in the search box. There are plenty of discussions on the models you listed. Do your homework before asking questions…

2 Likes

lol first day on this forum and first post and everyones just being harsh. but thanks for your advice sir. :slight_smile:

We are not harsh but we are weary. There are a lot of people creating new accounts and posting immediately after without understanding how the forum works. If you took the time to read the forum at least for 15-20 minutes before starting this thread you would know better.

We like helping people but you need to do your part as well hence the comment about needing to do your own legwork first. Your legwork was as simple as typing the model names into the search box on the top right corner and browse through the recent results for 5-10 minutes. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

tried it, but it was getting much luck besides on the S4

Hmm for some reason I find that hard to believe:

4 Likes

i tried it, still getting the hang of it. i’ll read it now. thanks

1 Like