President's Day specials - Post them here - Jag XE for 299, RAV4 LE 149

I would say add 30 to 40 a month to make it 10k miles for jag

http://www.landroverwarwick.com/inventory?specials=1

The Velar stickers for $60k and if their fees were like $1k from recollection on a Jag quote a few months back then it looks like a 1%er. Could be worth a call.

1 Like

1 Like

Well I asked for numbers on a Corolla SE as well. I asked to see details of the deal and this is all the sales associate would share via email.

What dealership is offering that? Looks like a sweet deal on an awesome car.

I think it says in the top of the ad. Alfa Romeo of Albany, NY.

Both of these ads note $3k down in cap cost plus fees. Not really a good deal.

1 Like

Great find on the Stelvio :stuck_out_tongue:

True but let the nego begin…
You are not going to get all deals by just walking into a dealership and asking how much …

Yeah they like to do that - give the high numbers. You gotta grind them man …
Tell them you need to see the breakdown - MSRP, sales price, incentives, MF and you will get back to them

Thanks, their ads pop up all the time in my browser, however, in a couple of times I’ve contacted them for a quote, I’ve got much higher numbers. Wish someone with more hackr experience broke the ice with them already.

Totally understand. However these numbers look comparable to Cody’s deals in CA when comparing zero drive off and sales tax added. So I think I’m right in the ballpark of where it should be.

10k/36 Month 3999 down includes first month payment, taxes and fees extra.

1 Like

Mmm yea but that is basically the case for any advertised deal. Thought this thread was for Pres Day specials, those ads are just the usual big cap cost down offers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

MSRP 49995 and Sale Price 43057
Mileage on loaner 4345.

Hackers is this worth pursuing further for 15k/36 or 15k/30? what is the sweet spot for BMW i3’s
TIA

325 breakdowns per month for 24 months

1 Like

Typical @vhooloo. Can’t stay away from bait and switch ads for “one at this price”, which is always sold when you call.

I am batting 2 for 2 with bait and switch ad (S60 for 220 and Ram 1500 for 289). They had 3 of those and I got one. So I am sure the 4th person who called was told a much higher number but no pain no gain. And yeah, these deals didn’t just fall in my lap. I had to work.

I know you prefer the Costco replicable type deals in volume but I like to point out the hidden gems. The RAV 4 and Highlander for 0.7% of MSRP… A good almost unheard of deal …