President's Day specials - Post them here - Jag XE for 299, RAV4 LE 149

ok any crazy deals in socal???

It was like 20 years ago :grin:

We’ve been friends that long? Wow time flies …

Speaking of friends, here’s one for you

The advertised Rav4 lease special from Boch includes rebates and incentives that not everyone will qualify for. I’ve been emailing their internet sales manager and he stated the following “there are other rebates that you would need to qualify for” i.e. the military rebate, college rebate and lease loyalty to receive that advertised price. Hope this helps!

Sure feels like it :face_with_head_bandage:

Expressway has a similar deal

Hello, not sure if this is the right section to post this, but am looking for a new car to lease but have no way to know how to find these incredible deals you all are posting. Is there a specific method used to searching and finding these deals near my area? Or is it only in certain areas. P.S that Subaru 2018 crosstrek deal looks amazing!

Is this specific to East Coast? I checked the dealership in NorCal and they can’t even come close to this.

Signed 2018 Rav4 LE AWD from expressway today:

24 months /12K miles
MSRP: $27588
Discount: 4646.21
Rebate: 2075
Purchase Price: 20866.79
Doc/Registration/Acquisition fee etc: $1189
Net price: $22050.79

Residual: $17656
MF: .00001

Monthly payment including tax & docs: $204

Leashackr score comes around 11.

Thanks for all the help hackers.

2 Likes

Excellent news… Enjoy

Look for the Sunday newspapers, president’s day special and start getting numbers

Jaguar Sudbury is also offering an extra 1k off

@Ursus - I got a 1k voucher from Jag Sudbury. Does this make it a. better deal. An extra $30/month off? I am ok with 5k miles … so $269 for 43k Jag, do I have your seal of approval?

Btw I recently learned that expressway Boston doesn’t sell anymore to customers outside MA … particularly no sales to NY, NJ or PA folks …

This came from their customer relations manager

Spent all day working with NJ dealers over emails, phone calls and none would like to replicate the deals saying the MA region has different specials, rebates etc.

Too bad the dealers would not even match the price and calling these deals as illegit or not possible (saying the dealers are hiding something here)

Went to a couple of dealers this weekend to drive a few cars. Got a quote for a $29K Elantra GT, nothing down, $487 per month. Can’t stop laughing still.

3 Likes

I think “sign and drive” means no DAS

I have seen the light :slight_smile:

2 Likes