Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

lol this was hilarious. made my day. most of these are hysterical, but this one…well this one was special.

2 Likes

Pathfinder S is the cheapest.

I was shopping the same for my wife and ended up with a qx60 for $350/mth. Had to travel a bit to pick it up, but none of the NC dealers were within 2500 on it. Good luck on Traverse. I like the new model but needed 2nd row bench so dog had a place to sit (middle seat).

Thank You Sir!!

Hi. I just saw this post about somebodys miata:

I’m in norcal too and it looks like the $4k customer cash is still available. I’m looking to lease for 10k/24 with zero down. I’d be open to a GT but ideally I’d prefer a club with BBS wheel package. Manual transmission a must. Hopefully would come in at $300 or under?

Hoping somebody can broker this deal for me.

1. 2018 Mazda MX5 6MT
  2. 24/10k
  3. Norcal
  4. PM or email dwillmc @ gmail.com
  5. 4k customer cash. I currently have another JDM lease (subaru) if I can somehow qualify for a conquest bonus

Hey guys ! Lease is ending soon on my car

Looking for a Jag F type or Porsche boxer or cayman
Under 700
800-1000 miles a month
More than a year left on lease
crazy color
Preferred Florida
Thanks for your help guys

Looking for a lease deal on a GMC terrain or Chevy Traverse. I don’t mind the car package, lease term or miles, just concerned on monthly payment. I live in Arizona but willing to drive out.

Hello in union county NJ looking for a deal on 1 of 4 vehicles

1. looking to be sub $500 a month on one of the following. Currently have an Acadia with 3 months left on lease.
    Volvo XC90 T5 AWD, Ford Explorer XLT, GMC Yukon, Chevy Tahoe
  2. 24/12k or 36/12k
  3. Northeast / NJ
  4. Email: Jasonbass303 at Gmail dot com
  5. GM products i am able to use employee pricing.

Hey, were did you get such a deal? What was total out of pocket? Any VPP or MSD?

It was through Quentin (@nyclife) back in May. Yes, it included VPP and MSDs. For 2019, they have changed their trim levels and I think the lower trim is leasing very well (less than my lease amount if you can use MSDs).

Here was my write up.

Hey all - been lurking for a while but new to contributing. Moving to Atlanta and need to lease a car - are there Atlanta based brokers on this site? Thanks!

Looking for BMW X3 at 1% on low sticker price either model year. 36/10 or 24 preferred if the price change is negligible. No loyalty. College grad. Register in NYC, but also living in Philly so any NYNJPA pickup or delivery works.

Looking for 2018 Audi Q3 base; 10,000 m/yr; $0 Cap Cost Reduction; New Jersey

A friend of mine is in the market for a crossover lease in the NYC area. Looking to jump in a car immediately as their car was lemoned.

1. Crossover AWD, Approx $200-$300/mo with $2k max out of pocket at signing.
  2. Flexible, 12k preffered
  3. New York
  4. PM Here and I will arrange conta
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
  1. 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie Crew, short box, would like to have the adaptive cruise option. Would like to spend no more than $600 a month.
  2. 24/12k or 36/12k
  3. Pittsburgh, 16046
  4. PM
  5. First responder, Costco

Wanted:

2018/2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure
10k miles, 24m or 36m
NJ

I have Nissan VPP. Please message me.

You aren’t gonna get any deal at 24 or 36 months with an Infiniti.

What about 39m?

There are quite a few qx60 threads on here over the last few months. You should be able to get a decent deal since you are in NJ and can use MSDs.