Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking to lease a 2018 S90 T5 Momentum AWD, $57k msrp, 36/10k in NY area, will $3500 out of pocket with $400 monthly be realistic to ask at the dealer? (tax, bank, tags included…) Thanks in advance!

it is doable i believe. I think @tieroneleasing has it a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Can you PM me the E300 details you referring to?

I think he’s asking, not offering it

@nyclife works CA…not sure if he deals Infiniti out there though. MB should be ok (or was at one time).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Couple suggestions

Hi Hackrs,

I am new to this forum. I live in Denver and I am looking to lease a Volvo s90.
Can you help me on how to get the best possible deal ? I see a few cars at my local dealer (a T5 Momentum) priced at 46k.
I want to lease it at 10k miles/24months.

Thanks

Start getting quotes and posting them here, you’ll have to do the leg work or get a broker

Thanks for your quick reply. I am going to get some quotes today.

Just curious - do you happen to know any broker in Denver area ?? I am a newbie on leasing cars.

I moved it to the “Wanted” thread. When you get quotes, open new thread under “Ask…”
Also, @Bruce_Smith used @Benedetto (broker) for the Denver area, I think.

Sure thing :slight_smile: Apologies if I posted my ask in the wrong place.

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ if you’re a member of a credit union they might have one too. I’d get quotes yourself and post them here, that’s a good starting point. The sucky part about Denver area is you don’t have allot of dealers, more so with Volvo.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Volvo S90 - Denver

Minneapolis

Hi there,

I’m helping my friend in Miami / South Florida lease a Chevy Bolt EV. Can anyone recommend a good Chevrolet dealer who has been a good “friend to the Leasehackr forum.” I’m in SoCal and I guess I’m looking for the Florida equivalent to @chevysalesgirl … someone who is no BS, gives competitive quotes online, and makes the process easy.

Thank you!

1 Like

Looking for an SUV or 4x4 lease under $300/month. I am 6’5”, so some vehicles won’t work. Looking into Subaru Forester, JeepGrand Cherokee, Toyota or anything else really. NYC, NJ, or Long Island.

Do you want options, or just a steering wheel + pedal is ok? Under 300/mo would be doable on a fair amount if you’re looking at base model. If you start adding options, that limits your search.

Looking for anything around $300 or less (preferably low 2’s). Camry/Accord/Sonata or better if you can swing it like an Infiniti deal perhaps.

Located in Central Florida with Tier 1 credit

I’m in Will county. Are these deals different then what the dealers are offering on their sites?

No dealers don’t advertise them that low, but feel free to shop around beforehand!

Let’s try not to clutter up the wanted posts!
Feel free to text/call me at 224-616-8158