Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Striking out emailing dealers in NY/NJ/CT area, is there a broker on here who does any volume with american SUV’s?
Traverse Premier Redline - approx 51.8k msrp
Acadia Denali w/Tech & Moonroof (52.2k msrp) or SLT2 (45.5kmsrp)
Enclave Essense w/rear camera (46.5kmsrp)

*Atlas - SEL Premium 4 motion(49kmsrp) - Not american (for posters like @gc2a)

Here are the terms i’m shooting for:
First month only due at signing
AWD only
24, 27, 36, 39 (whatever yields best deal) x 15kyr
Zip code 11050
Conquest - Infiniti QX60 & Volvo S90
Other benefits - Chevy educator discount
Payment up to $415 to 475/mo depending on car/equipment

1 Like

Hey - looking for a Volvo XC90

New / demo Volvo XC90
Located in PHX but can travel too SoCal
T5 model with nav is preferred
Flexible with terms

Does anyone have any good experiences with Toyota dealerships in south Florida (more so broward and palm beach counties)? Have emailed a bunch to try and get quotes but some don’t even respond and the ones that do don’t care about negotiating. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with a particular one that you’ve had a great experience?

@mani_is_kool can help you out

1 Like

I do not have a good reliable Toyota dealer anymore :slight_smile: @coolbiz what are you trying to acheive?

Looking for a quote in NY for a Tiguen SEL 4Motion. 36/12 Would like to keep payments between $350 and $400 with everything bundled into payment . Thanks in advance.

Toyota Highlander. I’m trying to get a ball park range what they lease for. Some of the sheets the dealers sent me is a joke. When I respond most tell me to come in and that’s it

It is the end of the month/quarter. Everyone will be too busy. Too late to do anything over email. Just wait till next month.

Hey @mani_is_kool I’m also in FL and have been looking for an X2 (2018) before lease support is up. You have any dealers that may play ball?

You can check my highlander pricing for a baseline. If they can’t match my pricing within $2000 then it’s worth it for you to ship one. Only issue is mine have awd and you likely don’t need that, so it adds to msrp

Looking for a 2019 Acura RDX Fwd with Tech in NorCal for a 36/12K lease. Will sign right away before 3/31 if we can get around $450 and $1K DAS.

We would otherwise sign for a base 2019 RDX Fwd for less than $400 and $1K DAS if we cannot get the above.

If there’s any brokers or dealers perusing who can do this, please PM me. Thanks.

Looking for the following:

2018 or 2019 Mercedes C300 4maric Sedan
$400(ish) per month. Zero down.
10K/36 Month terms
Tampa area, Florida (Ship to my home if reasonable)
Contact via Leasehackr messaging

I am new to forum, been lurking for some time. My lease on 2016 Cadillac ATS has 6 months left with current buyout around $17,700. Only $23000 miles on it. Well under my 48000 mile 39 month lease. Had few thousand miles on it when bought, Ex-loaner.

I have seen some real good lease deals on here. Does anyone have any suggestions, and or offers? Thanks.

Looking for one of these, even though it might be too late…

Jaguar XF S Sportbrake or Stinger GT2
I’m hoping for <$575 after tax on either – my best local offer for the GT2 was just above $600
24/10 or 36/10 if the 36 month terms are way better
I’m able to pay TTL etc
AZ but I’ll fly/drive if the deal’s great
I don’t have loyalty/conquest/grad/etc since I don’t have a car right now

I didn’t see any AZ brokers in the brokers list but I’m happy to work with anyone who can help me find my next car. PMs please.

Seems like someone who has recently bought or leased a GM car using their supplier code can create additional ones to share with f&f.

If anyone has bought/leased using supplier code in the last year, would you be willing to share/create a code for me to use. Need to pull a trigger on Bolt EV this month. Thanks!

Thank you I will double check, by the way is toyota care worth the extra cost

Hey! Did you end up getting an Insight?

Hello - looking for the following:

2018 or 2019 BMW 3 or 4 series (could be loaner/demo)
250-320ish a month. zero down.
10k/36 month or 10k/24 month.
Michigan
Current expiring lease is a Chevy Equinox. Recent grad

@lookingForGoodLease Looking for one too, what deal do you have for your bolt? Trying to get one before the end of the month as well lol

LF 19 SQ5 P+ in New York. Any color combo. PM ME.

1. 2018 or 2019 /VW /Atlas 2.0T $350 ~70 range 0 down
  2. 36 Month/12K
  3. CA/ So-CAL
  4. Preferred method of contact PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)