1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    BMW M550i X Drive $800-1000/mo
  2. Term/Mileage
    36/12k
  3. Region/State
    Tri-State area/North East
  4. Preferred method of contact
    Private Message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Loyalty

Hey there LeaseHackr Forum I wanted to know if I can get some pricing on a 2019 Q50 3.0T SPORT WITH NAVI. I am willing to put 2k down, 36-39 months doesnt matter, and 12k miles per year. Please let me know the deals I am going to return the car in a month or two and I have recieved my loyalty program card aswell. My credit is tier one plus.

Why don’t you get a 750 in that price range?

I would entertain another 750. Are they aggressive with lease prices right now? I don’t need the LCI.

I’m in Utah and man it is near impossible trying to negotiate a deal. The closest I’ve got to my $250/month $0 DAS budget is on a Kia LX. I need to get into something quick and I really don’t want to settle if there is the possibility of me Hacking my way into something nicer for the price I’m looking.

Is there anyone from the Utah area that has recently scored a good deal? Or any brokers/dealers that could take care of a Utahn. Thanks in advance!

this is in Idaho pretty close to $250
he posted this also

I’ll give you a $300 plane voucher to fly out here and drive it back if you want. Or, $300 towards shipping.
Blockquote

2 Likes

Region/State: CA, Los Angeles (OC, NorCal okay)
Make/Model: 2018+ BMW x3m40i preferably w/ 20-21" wheels (loaner or not) or Audi SQ5 preferably w/ night optics pkg
Term/Mileage: 12/36, or 15/36
Budget: up to $650/mo including tax w/ $0 down
Special qualifications: BMW loyalty. Currently own a 16 M3

Hello!

Looking for the better deal between these two:

2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD with Tech for 36/12k in 08094 zip code and can PM me for details.

2019 QX 60 with Essentials and ProAssist for 39/12k in 08094 zip code.

I have no trade in and no loyalty to either brand. Currently have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland which will be sent back to dealer at end of lease.

Thank you!

Looking for best lease price for BMW M4 in SoCal.

2018 BMW M3 CS or non CS, or 2019 Audi S4,S5
36 month 15k per month
Southeast FL
Email: JMD415@gmail.com
BMW CCA member

Does anyone have GM Supplier discount code they’d be willing to share?

Thanks!

Looking for 2019 X5 40i (or 50i lol) xDrive. Need HUD, Full Driving Assisant Professional Package, Heated/Cooled/Massage seats, remote start. Prefer 20" wheels. Dont need M package due to cost but if doable all for it.

Need 15k miles, 12k maybe doable.

Hoping under under $900 for new. Or $700-$750 for slightly used (loaner/demo).

In WI, willing to travel so MN or IL if needed.

2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Premium crystal metallic
36 month / 10000
NJ/NY
private massage if you have anything better
Looking for a lease. Currently have an offer form the dealership that i have leased with for the past 5 year $379 /mo total. first month $379 drive off the lot.

Hi all! Looking at getting a ‘DEMO/LOANER’ … Open to: BMW x3 / Audi Q5 / Lexus RX350 AWD / Volvo XC60 / Alfa Romeo Stelvio / Jaguar F-Pace

Year: 2018 or 2019
Mileage: 10K / Year
Term: 24 or 36 Months
Budget: Less than $450 / Month, with little to no DAS (Flexible should it be the perfect car!)
Preferred State: Colorado – Though willing to travel most anywhere for the perfect deal!
Preferred method of contact: Email

-Excellent credit, current BMW lessee… Thanks!

2019 Range Rover velar r dynamic se p340. DEMO work also
  2. Term/Mileage
    36-39/10
  3. Region/State
    NYC, but can come pick up from tristate area
    Forum message
  5. looking for 71-72k MSRP, light interior, must have black contrast pano roof and 360 camera

I am looking for a decent lease on a grand Cherokee upland. Nothing fancy, pretty barebones to be exact. But all the dealers I’ve gone too have quoted me something outrageous. 450+ range on a lease. I don’t know what other people are paying for their GC leases but I’d like to know if this is accurate or should i keep looking. I’ve asked for the quote and they refuse to give it to me. They just give me the numbers. Located in Mi. Thanks everyone.

1. 2019/Toyota/Tacoma/Sport
  2. 36/12
  3. Tristate/ Connecticut
  4. Dm

2018 Ford F-150 XL Regular cab

1. Term/Mileage

3yr 30k — looking to pay less than $225/month

1. Region/State

Florida

1. Communication

DM

1. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Teacher(?) if that helps

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

BMW X2 xDrive. Looking for payment under $300/mo including tax with $0 upfront, security is ok
  2. Term/Mileage
    36/12 or 24/12
  3. Region/State
    MA
    LH messages is fine
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    conquest only