Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Interested in two potential vehicles. 800+ credit. Have some competitive quotes, but nothing yet worth pulling the trigger on. If anyone can make it happen, I’m looking for the following:

1. 2019 AUDI Q5 Premium or P+
    Currently have an offer from a local for 14% below MSRP. Given high MF right now, lack of great rebates, and low residual, it’s not good enough.
    36/12k lease
    MA or 4-5 hour drive max
    Lease for 36
    Current Audi lease ending on April 18

2. BMW X4 or X6 (some good lease cash on X6 currently, leaning that direction)
    Same lease parameters. Have a quote for a shade over 11% off. I would probably pull the trigger on the X6 if I got to 14%.

Looking for a lease around 200$/month 0$, upto medium size sedan, 10k-12k miles. Short term lease is also fine.

My budget is up to 700 (with some wiggle room) plus upfront tax and fees. Working together works for me. Let me know.

I can tell you now that 700 is impossible. Best offers I got on P+ 3.0 was mid 800s

PM me if you think you’d like to proceed

Edit: just saw that you said you want minimum mileage so perhaps in the $700s is feasible.

Looking for 19’ CX-5 FWD (all trim would be fine except Sport)
36 month / 12k (30 or 39 months are fine also)
maximum $300.00 monthly payment (before tax)
San Francisco, CA
Prefer dark gray, 0-1k DAS
PM please

Check here SoCal MAZDA February LEASE DEALS

It’s tagged as norcal too

1 Like
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type ::: 2014-2015 Toyota Sienna SE with rear DVD, Navigation and Blind Spot. Certified Used. White, Silver, Predawn Grey or red. Under 60K miles.
  2. Term/Mileage: Already approved for a TFS lease or purchase
  3. Region/State: CA (zip 93444–Pismo Beach Area) Willing to travel to possibly Idaho or Arizona even.
  4. Preferred method of contact Email or PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Not applicable, current TFS leasee. I do have a low mileage Sienna for trade in.

2018 Year:
530i xdriveMake, Model, and Trim:
10k/36m Months/Annual Mileage:
08873. NJZip Code:

Looking for 1,500 down and $500 per month on a 2018 or 19 bmw 5 series loaner. Thank you

Hi I’m looking for BMW 2019 330i lease. I am in So Cal area near Fullerton.

36/12k
color: white
trim: sport(base)
driving assistant package
heated front seat
park distance control
msrp: 42610

Please offer me with the best lease deal. Thank you!

Looking to lease a new Lexus NX or RX350 or Infiniti QX60
12k, preferably 0 down
South Florida
Any color
Best deal possible

WTB/WTL 2019 Kona Ultimate AWD Sonic Silver/grey
Looking to lease or purchase by end of month.

For a lease I need to be below $305/mo. $29,945 MSRP down to Hyundai website discount price then subtract the current $4400 lease cash, then take $2000 more.
Tax will be paid at signing
$0 DAS besides taxes
15,000 miles per year

Southwest Ohio 45202, but will drive a couple hundred miles for the deal.

The purchase deal I have on the table right now has $2000 off the hyundai price. So I am subtracting that discount for my lease requirements as well.

Let me know what you can do and where to come. Tier 1 Credit

Looking to BUY a new 2018 Land Cruiser. Cleveland area but don’t mind paying shipping for s solid deal.

Looking for 2019 S60 T6 R-Design (w/ Advanced Package)
~$450/month
24/10 or 36/10
PA (willing to travel)
Preferably 1k or less down (not including MSD)
Message on here is fine

1. 2019/Acura/RDX TECH FWD or AWD
  2. 36/12K
  3. TX
  4. Preferred method of contact: DM or email
  5. Special qualifications Acura Loyalty

2019 Ford Explorer XLT/Limited/Sport ( Limited/Sport for the right deal) has to be 4wd/AWD, Leather, 2nd row captains chairs

36/12k

Kentucky, Will travel within reason

PM for contact info

Looking to get payment for around 400 or less, can do a little more for the higher trims. Can pay 1000 or less down if needed.

Tier 1 Credit

You’re on a website called Leasehackr

1 Like

The purpose of this website is to facilitate leasing and many brokers here don’t even dabble in purchasing. There are other sites out there dedicated for purchasing and you will likely have more luck there. Toyota dealers especially don’t seem to do out-of-state deals frequently, though on a car like the Land Cruiser it may be different.

Separately, Cleveland has a number of auto broker services (Shaker Auto Lease comes to mind) that don’t advertise or post here, so you may have more luck offline with them.

Please try to keep the tone in check.

1 Like

Looking to lease 2019 Acura RDX, Lincoln Nautilus, Volvo XC60/XC40, Cadillac XT5 or anything else in that range.
36/10 is preferable, all cars can be base models.
Budget is around 400 a month and can put around 2k at signing (including first month, bank fees etc.)
Car would be registered in NY under 10952 zip, if it would be cheaper i can register in NJ under 07430.
Recent college grad with lexus and acura available for conquest.
If car is out of state I am part of a car shipping business and can easily have the car transported

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

Budget: 400ish, luxury brand is preferred

2. Term/Mileage

Any term / 12k if possible

3. Region/State

Denver / CO

4. Preferred method of contact

Email: jakewilson780@gmail.com

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Not sure

I am looking to lease a car in Denver, I am moving there from the east coast. From what I have seen there aren’t many deals at all and dealers (especially luxury) seem to be priced higher than back home. Open to brokers

Looking for mid range to loaded C300 12k for miles and lowest DAS as possible. I’m north of Chicago and would like to get a deal done ASAP