Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Where are you located?

I’m hoping as they sit we start to see some double digit discounts or that Nissan starts throwing some trunk money into the mix. My local dealer has +20 Ariyas in inventory and they simply aren’t moving. They’re starting to look like the iX which ended up getting some support after inventory started to go stale.

Those are rookie numbers for your average high volume Nissan store, practically a shortage situation.

40+? They start getting worried.

Hello dear LeaseHackrs. I’m in Miami, FL. And currently drive a financed 2019 BMW X5. I’m looking for a deal and can wait a few months. I’m ok with any deal structure, even with lots of MSDs or high upfront cost, as long as it comes down to $1,000/month effectively. I’m ok with 7,500miles/year.

In your experience, what would be the “most car” I can get in today’s environment?
Let the LH magic begin!
Thank you so much!

Brokers are welcome to bid, pulling the trigger any time now.

1 Like

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Where is the best place to lease Bmw suvs

Where can we find great leases on BMW suvs. I’m in Las Vegas

I have been looking for a while and have not had any luck locally.
Presently have a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is leased
Would like a new Grand Cherokee of GC 4xe
Would accept a different brand if needed to get to the price point.
Zip code is 12090 in New York.
Prefer 12,000 miles for a 36 month lease but I see better deals for shorter terms. Could also go lower miles since I usually trade before lease term, like now.
I am presently paying $430/month and I only put 1st payment down at signing- I would like to do the same this time, so don’t give me pricing with a large downpayment.
Thanks in advance

You can search Marketplace by region and by payment.

It’s not a perfect way to answer your question, but suggesting cars to other people is usually a dubious pursuit without knowing tastes, preferences, etc.

Good luck on your search!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/FL/600-plus

1 Like

I am in NY but can drive to nj or ct up to 50-100 miles

If you have Costco membership, “most” car would be an E-tron GT 12/7500 probably.

That’s going to be tough unless you go EV to hit that price point. GC 4xe you could be about $100 more than you pay now even with the best deals off the lot, is my guess.

I can help, as long as you’re willing to ship.

This isn’t a bad place to look:

1 Like

Good to know. I’ll have to track if the inventory is decreasing or slowly growing based on deliveries.

Half the inventory has been on the lot for over two months, which I wouldn’t consider “aged” at this point. I hardly ever see any on the road around me.

Looking for a 2024 Cayenne S. Located in Michigan.

Trying to stay below $120K, ideally closer to ~$115K and below

Three/four colors we’d consider (ranked). Color is the biggest priority overall.

• Chalk
  • Arctic Grey
  • Chromite Black Metallic / Black (prefer Chromite but pretty close).

In terms of options on the vehicle

• Full Leather - must have. No red.
  • Window trim in high gloss black - would really prefer, but not absolutely a dealbreaker
  • Wheels - Pretty flexible here…prefer something other than the standard ones, but open to most the other options
  • Premium package/plus - nice to have. Heated seats are the main thing we care about. Advanced memory (14-way), moonroof, nice to have.

Thanks in advance!

I am in Las Vegas. Best way to find a great deal in Las Vegas is to look somewhere else

3 Likes

Hi, we can help with this. Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire.

Thanks!

Looking to Lease ( best mileage/ month pkg available) . Would like zero down.

Would like the
2024 Maverick Hybrid - Lariat- with black out pkg.

lol. Good luck.

I’m getting closer the end of my gladiator lease and snd interested in going to full size truck route. I was hoping the Titan deals would still be around but it appears the RV has plummeted.

I’d be interested in any crew cab. Do you all think the ram right now would be the cheapest option? I have a few months to decide if needed but would love to figure out something sooner than later.

Currently in Minnesota but soon to be moving to Florida.