PA 2018 BMW X1 Lease Transfer $368/mo (INCLUDING PA TAX), 900 miles a month 26 months $0DAS

, ,

Looking to transfer a lease for 2018 BMW X1. I got a new job and the commute will blow through my lease miles so I am looking to get out of this lease and buy a commute car. I put down $2000 on this but my loss is your gain.

$338 month (plus tax) $368/month if PA 9% tax
10,000 miles a year
36 month lease (Remaining 30 months) ends May 2021
Current ODO 7,584
Miles allowed at turn in 33093 (850 miles a month for the remaining 30 months)
Miles at inception of lease 3093

Better off on swapalease and taking off the 1500 down.

prob need to manage your expectations on recovering upfront $ based on this:

or

I’m okay with not recouping the down I had done. Deal stands the same otherwise

Original MSRP? Looks like a SAL candidate though.

MRSP $43.7k

Without the $1,500 this is a pretty attractive deal. You should be able to find a taker. I’d suggest advertising the payment w/o tax as that varies state to state (and also makes your deal look more attractive).

For comparison to what was possible, in July I leased a 2018 X1 loaner with 4200 miles:
MSRP: $43,940
DAS: $1750
36/10k: $293 ($311 w/ tax)

Good idea I didn’t think to advertise without the tax. I was thinking of PA local transfers but I should look for out of state as well.

so you’re suggesting to use the same tactics that dealers use on a forum that despises that kind of practice? wonderful…

Are you still looking to get anything back from your $2k DAS amount? If so, it NEEDS to be listed in your title.

Thank you Jon. Put $0DAS in the title now

Where in PA?

Located in Allentown PA

Well, I was giving users of this site credit that none of us get “duped” by those dealer ads.

Personally, I’d rather see swaps like this advertised w/o tax, since it’s likely to change state to state. Just be clear the quote is what it is.

1 Like

Tax changes not only state to state but county to county, depending on the state.

Interested, please DM me the details

I’m interested, please get in touch with me.

Hi,

Im interested and ready to close by monday pm me

Please message me if interested.

Can you update how many months/miles are left since your original post was in November? I have a client in PA that’s interested.