Overwhelmed With First Time Leasing

Soooo, what did you end up doing? Just curiosity :slight_smile:

Not sure youā€™ll get an update from an OP who hasnā€™t posted here since April last year. :relaxed:

1 Like

I think if he was working at Wells Fargo, he ended up not getting that bonus lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I was meaning to report back. In April of 2016, I ended up getting the Honda Civic EX-T for $234 a month. Was that a fair deal for my first time leasing?

You are already 21 months into the lease and asking for opinions now? Who cares. Just enjoy your car.

3 Likes

Just a harmless question is all. I plan to lease again, so just respectfully asking.

I donā€™t think anyone is trying to attack you here. Your question has
a. no real answer because you just plop down the payment and donā€™t give any other important details.
b. no effect on your future lease.
Thatā€™s why i think Jon was suggesting for you to continue enjoying your car, which is in fact a nice vehicle compare to a lot of other options.
Unless you just want someone to make you feel good about it, so if thatā€™s the case then yes that looks like a pretty good payment.

Thank you kindly. No, I wasnā€™t looking for a pat on the back by any means. Just constructive leasing criticism, not any other criticisms. I appreciate it. Iā€™m very much enjoying the Honda. Couldnā€™t have asked for a better experience, besides the 5 hour long wait at the dealership when signing.

By the way, I will post details other leasing details soon.

I have never heard of the 1% rule. How well does that work?