Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals

This is my first post so please excuse the formatting.

This Escalade has sold!
2018 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
MSRP: $82,410
Monthly Payment: $885
Drive-Off Amount: $1500
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10,000
Available Incentives: Borrowers must qualify for $2500 Cadillac Loyalty by currently owning or leasing a 2003 or newer Cadillac.
Region: Georgia and Southeast. Other regions will be considered.
Local sales taxes and registration fees will apply. Top tier credit required.

GA and Southeast Region , SUV, Sedan, Luxury Cadillac and Dealer

3 Likes

this is amazing. I have been looking on swapalease for an illinois lease i could take over but it never gets below $1000-1100 monthly

1 Like

Missing selling price and MF. Other then that, nice deal!

1 Like

I picked up a 2017 Escalade Luxury in December for $650 a month with $1500 DAS. MSRP was high $80,xxxs discounted to mid $60,xxx.

2 Likes

$650? That seems a bit low to conceptualize on an Escalade. Even at a $60k MSRP the monthly lease payment would be in the mid to high $700s.

Here is an 18 Luxury trim with 9k miles for $20,000 off sticker. Could make for a hackable deal.

Great price, but might not be able to lease it.

1 Like

The sale price might have been cheaper. I cant remember off the top of my head. EDIT: payment is actually $663.

2018 Cadillac CTS-V Black Raven/Black Interior 6.2L 640 Horsepower Supercharged V8
MSRP: $93,935
Monthly Payment: $890
Drive-Off Amount: $1000
Months:48
Annual Mileage:10,000
Available Incentives: Upon request.
Region: Georgia and Southeast. Other regions will be considered.
Tax, title, license and dealer fees extra. Top tier credit required.

Max miles on a GM to lease is 7500. You also lose those miles on your lease with a GM unless you buy them back at $0.20/mile

In other words, if you lease a GM with 7500 on the clock for 10k/yr, you only get 6250/yr of miles on a 2 year lease, unless you buy those miles back at inception

Note that this is via GMF. I don’t know how Ally/USBank handles loaners on a lease

2 Likes

Super important tidbit of knowledge for those interested in a GM lease on a car with miles on the clock. I wasn’t aware of this.

Tomorrow is July 3rd and we are closed on the 4th. If you are in the Atlanta area, Southeast, or just want an outstanding deal on a Cadillac (especially an Escalade or CTS-V :wink:), please message me and we will make it happen!:fireworks:

We must sell our remaining 2018 CTS-Vs this month. - 2018 CTS-V “Happy Trails” Video

what kind of deals we talking about here on the V?

1 Like

Same question - how low can you go? Any way to get lower than $890/month for 24 or 36?

1 Like

@Quinn and @sportsCar I will message you directly.

Caddy needs to offer lease pull ahead or conquest.

Any great XT5 AWD deals? I’m 50 miles outside ATL.

XT5 residuals dropped from last month by a point or 2 depending on trim on 24 through 39 month terms. The lone exception is the lux went up a point on 36+39 month leases only.

Incentives looked to stay the same, and MF is quite low. Any change, up or down, was negligible.

Define what constitutes a “great deal” in your eyes.

Thanks for the response, let me do my homework and see what’s realistic. I want to pay less than $400 on a lease.