Opinions on a 2017 Audi A4 Ultra Premium Plus Lease

Audi’s also lease terribly, if you are open to a competitor (mercedes or infiniti) i’d go with them

1 Like

Mercedes E300 for 450-500/month for a ~60K MSRP car is a much better deal. If you really want the Audi you should consider buying it instead.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions. Seems clear I will have to re-think my plan and I have more homework to do :slight_smile: I really like the Audi but I’m not going to pay more than it’s worth. Too bad it is the brand that is not very motivated on leasing. Thankfully I’m not in a rush. I’ll cross my fingers. Maybe in the Fall they will be trying harder to make deals to get rid of the 2017’s. Again, appreciate the constructive responses. This site is a great resource.

[quote=“Jason_B, post:5, topic:13403”]
comparable Mercedes
I don’t think E300 is currently leasing at 450 to 500 including tax.
MB E class is horrible because of drop in RV.

Did the RV drop in May? Because people got great deals in April.

yup. it dropped by 3%. thats 1800.

The dealer discounts have gone down, but the MF has also gone down. The deals are about even. $57 a month savings in interest.

In April people reported getting 400 before tax. Even if it’s gone up by $1,800 with no MF change to compensate for it, that’s still 450 before tax.

that MF is pretty high, payment wise what were you looking for?

Jonathan probably between $400-$450. I have some flexibility. Could go a bit higher if it was exactly the car I want with the specific bells and whistles I want. One thing that made the Audi attractive is many of the things I want come standard. I like the BMW 3 series (though I haven’t test driven one yet). I’d also prefer a 4 cylinder so I’m on the fence about some of the other cars in the class.

Is this a joke? Back in August, I was offered an 2017 A4 Premium Plus with a $49k MSRP for $550/mo with $2200 Due at Signing.

Yes even by Audi standards, the deal quoted is awful. A 52k A6 is at around 650 a month, so don’t understand how a 44k A4 is higher. I think they did not think you were interested in buying (or they were not interested in selling). Maybe driving a Hyundai has something to do with it…

Although there are many fees on this lease and its 7.5k miles, it may be a starting point.

1 Like

Well I thought it was interesting today when I received a vm from the salesman, who did nothing to demonstrate that he wanted my business, specifically apologizing if he gave me the impression that he didn’t want my business.

If you’re willing to spend this much you may as well go lease a Porsche. Maybe a Maybach?

The fact that people exist who buy into these types of leases makes me wonder…

You should see some of these… and it’s no coincidence that an Audi was one of the worst:

1 Like

Wowza :flushed: Oh. Minimum of 20 characters. Then double Wowza :flushed:

we from this ad here, it requires the 2879 down plus the Loyalty rebate of 750. if you do not have the Rebate it is required at the moment of signing. and it is only for 7500 miles a year!

yes but its a starting point. much cheaper than 650

1 Like

LOL thanks for showing me this. Holy cow.