Only from Your Auto Advocate!

Hello hackrs!
Just did a Audi Q7 deal here in Southern California. Thought this might help some of you. Audi does have a 2 month pull ahead program for this car. You Auto Advocate can help with any manufacturer anywhere in the Country but we do specialize in California for Lexus, Bmw, Audi, Jag, Mazda, Range Rover, Chevy and Ford.
Michael
Your Auto Advocate
Yourautoadvocate@gmail.com

4 Likes

Watch out the dealer police are going to come after you for posting that. I love how T1 and T2 are the same, Iā€™m sure they break it down so dealers can bump the T2ā€™s. ā€œOh look at this sheet really quick, your a T2 so your rate is higher, now let me put this away.ā€

What you are really saying is thanks for the info right?

3 Likes

Yes, too bad Audiā€™s donā€™t lease that great.

They havenā€™t been good for years BUTā€¦ Some actually have equity after the lease is up. Low residuals have that affectā€¦

Probably the last thing you want out of a lease is equity cause that means you ate all the depreciation, and then some :joy:. But agreed - thanks for sharing this info :+1:

What other brands can you share? Any program in particular that catches your attention.

I have shared a hand full. If you or anyone are actually in the market get a hold of me and at he least i will point you in the right direction. I have been receiving many emails asking ā€œAm i being realistic with the numbers im looking for?ā€ After i research it, the answer in 99% of the inquiries is, NO. Also the 1% rule is a great guide to help you figure if you are getting ripped off or taken advantage of from a dealer BUTā€¦ Those deals are realistically few and far between. For instance, Audi, you will NEVER (90% of the time at least) see that happen. Lexus you will. I just did a 54k Lexus for 500 inc with MSDs only. There are some great deals on new cars but we need to be realistic in our ventures.

I did not reach out to you. I think this is more of a PSA ā€“ has anyone asked for a panamera for $300?

No, close though, 400. The orig post was just giving the rates for the audi as a tip Yes it was a PSA.

1 Like

Seems Lexus always leases the best. Iā€™ve been on BMW/Mercedes for years and am surprised at the difference. I imagine being a former fleet manager gets you the inside scoop with Lexus too.

Novelā€¦ Yes and sales mgr for years. Not only lexus though as Iā€™ve been doing this so long you meet mgmt from many dealerships and brands. Makes it easier. I see a lot of brokers here doing great deals. Really itā€™s all in the timing as we all get about the same deals give or take. Itā€™s really about how you treat people. Show respect and give them the knowledge so they know they arenā€™t getting ripped off. Respect goes both ways though.

Very true, some brokers go the extra mile to make sure the process is easy as possible. Yea but itā€™s not always about the deal either. Some go the extra mile by getting the car delivered to your home and making sure you never set foot in the dealership. I can definitely appreciate that.

How much off MSRP do you typically see the Q7 getting? 10%?

More novel lolā€¦ Yes, for me i have a built in clientele due to being at a dealership and in the business for 20+ years and then going out on my own. For the past many years it has snowballed into any car in the world not just lexus. There are others here who have done that though. And yes i NEVER want my clients to step foot in s dealership not because Iā€™m afraid of them taking my business away as all my clients are loyal but so they donā€™t have to be there for 6-8 hours at a time or on the phone a thousand times back and forth or not actually being sure and knowing they actually got the best deal they could. If they go into a dealer itā€™s because i set it up for the test drive. I actually have salespeople go to the clientā€™s home and do the test drive. itā€™s all about what is your time worth. Plus I make nothing from the dealerships, the more money I save my client the more money I make from my client typically by not here. You ether are really enough clients in the usa to go around but the cream always rises to the top!

Here is a sample of what Iā€™ve been getting here. The names and cities were changed to protect the innocent lolā€¦ To this person, sorry in using your email as an example. you arenā€™t the only one so donā€™t take it personally. 99% of potential clients say what you do. We car pros need more info. You just donā€™t know what to tell me and thatā€™s ok. I will shoot you an email soon.

ā€œHey Iā€™m looking for a 2018 Ford expedition with a 500 a month lease payment. The best Iā€™m at is 549 with local dealers. Is that possible on 39/10K no out of pocket. I live in xxxx.ā€

Now, thatā€™s great but how can i poss help with only that info. If anyone wants my help please read my prev threads to see what I need. If not no problem but i canā€™t help you.

Thanks,

I personally NEVER go by how much off sticker. I only go by how much under invoice. Or over. 98% of the deals i do are under invoice. I typically would like 7% under invoice before rebates or incentives. But thatā€™s me.
It takes much more to get a good deal then just talking to some salesmen and telling them know you want 10% off or whatever. There is a certain way to speak and certain verbiage to use to help you get that deal. There is more to a deal then just 10% off msrp. You must look at the whole deal. We who do this for a living know these ins and outs. Thatā€™s why you would hire me. To save you time and stress. Unless, you are one of those who actually like spending your valuable time doing this.