ONLY FROM YOUR AUTO ADVOCATE! 2019 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID XLE $34,088 MSRP, $375.00+TAX, $1000 DAS, 12k, 36 Month Lease

**Hello Camry Hybrid BUYERS! Thought I would offer you another great deal **

2019 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID XLE
MSRP OF $34,088
SELLING PRICE $29,995
35 remaining pmts
36-month lease
12,000 Miles a year
$1,000.00 DAS
MF .00013
$378.00 + TAX
730+ FICO

Any buyer interested, you must email me as I’m not on here 24/7. Southern California residents only for this deal. Fee is worked a little different for Leasehackr clients. 1% of the MSRP up to $49,999. $50,000 MSRP or higher, 1 1/2% fee for any Leasehackr deal. I will save you a lot of time and stress not to mention MONEY! Delivered to your place of business or home in most cases.

For any other manufacturers, I will be more than happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. Pick one (or two in some cases) car and when you are ready to buy and email me. I’m not a dealership or a salesman. I am your advocate. You and I are on the same team here as it isn’t me against you! I will always do my best but sometimes my best isn’t good enough. I will try to get the best deal and work hard for you.

I need your help!
I am getting questions like "What’s your best deal on a BMW X5? My answer is “I have no clue” I need to know all the particulars to do the best and quickest job for you. You must email me after our first interaction. I NEED AMMO from you. I need to know the exact version and MSRP car you are looking at. I need to know where you live. I need your name I’m not a Retail dealership where you can say whats the best price for your Mercedes CLA. That’s not what I do. I will get the best price but need info! Again, it’s you and I on the same team. I’m here to take care of everything for you, with you. All I need is the powerful info from you. If you have been in contact with dealerships you need to tell me which ones as we don’t want too many chefs in the kitchen. No reason to hide anything from me as I’m here for YOUR best interest. All of that cost you nothing UNTIL you take delivery of your new car! Thank you.

Michael
Your Auto Advocate

http://www.yourautoadvocate.net

www.facebook.com/yourautoadvocate