ONLY FROM YOUR AUTO ADVOCATE! 2019 LEXUS NX 300 fwd $44,283 MSRP, $400+TAX, $1500 DAS, 36 Month Lease

$1500 drive off, 400+ tax, 36 month lease. 730 FICO The deal is good until supplies last. California only.

2019 LEXUS NX 300
MSRP OF $44,283
SELLING PRICE $38,617
35 remaining pmts
36 month lease
12,000 Miles a year
$1,500.00 DAS
MF .00060
Residual 55%
$400.00 + TAX (includes 1500 lease cash and prev lfs or tmcc clients)

Any buyer interested, you must email me as I’m not on here 24/7. California residents only for this deal. Fee is worked a little different for Leasehackr clients. 1% of the MSRP up to $49,999. $50,000 MSRP or higher, 1 1/2% fee for any Leasehackr deal. I will save you a lot of time and stress not to mention MONEY! Delivered to your place of business or home in most cases.

For any other manufacturers, I will be more than happy to help or at least point you in the right direction. Pick one (or two in some cases) car and when you are ready to buy and email me. I’m not a dealership or a salesman. I am your advocate. You and I are on the same team here as it isn’t me against you! I will always do my best but sometimes my best isn’t good enough. I will try to get the best deal and work hard for you.

I need your help!
I am getting questions like "What’s your best deal on a BMW X5? My answer is “I have no clue” I need to know all the particulars to do the best and quickest job for you. You must email me after our first interaction. I NEED AMMO from you. I need to know the exact version and MSRP car you are looking at. I need to know where you live. I need your name I’m not a Retail dealership where you can say whats the best price for your Mercedes CLA. That’s not what I do. I will get the best price but need info! Again, it’s you and i on the same team. I’m here to take care of everything for you, with you. All I need is the powerful info from you. If you have been in contact with dealerships you need to tell me which ones as we don’t want too many chefs in the kitchen. No reason to hide anything from me as I’m here for YOUR best interest. All of that cost you nothing UNTIL you take delivery of your new car! Thank you.

Michael
Your Auto Advocate

www.yourautoadvocate.net

www.facebook. com/yourautoadvocate

Any chance of replicating this deal in AZ? Thank you for your time.

You would have to come pick it up here in California

FYI…
This 2019 Lexus NX 300 deal is 12.80% off MSRP and 14% off MSRP with the 1500 lease cash.

Hey Man – your charging a 1.5% broker fee on any leasehackr deal – effectively an origination fee.

Say the interest rate is 2.50% with your fee its is effectively 4%.

Hi Dany1122, For this deal is 1% of msrp which is 440. Is that too much? It isn’t easy negotiating and finding a deal like this, locating the exact car, having it delivered to you without ever going into a dealer. If it was easy then this site wouldn’t exist. Are you buying one of these? What would you like to pay as a fee for this deal?

1 Like

I was looking at the 1.5% fee over $50k msrp.

For this deal – $440 may be reasonable.

Almost all the other brokers have set fees or the dealer covers the fee on the back-end.

Not trying to knock your hustle just saying

Dany, thanks. it’s only business. And please, I’m not being defensive at all there just no emotions in a letter and sometimes it comes of that way.
I’m replying here instead of privately so I can help and educate the consumers who visit here for info. You come to me to do all the work for and with you true? I do an incredible job of making this ordeal (to most) a really easy and painless process knowing we are out for your best interest. I get a fee for that, cool? I figured 1% of msrp is the easiest way to get paid for Leasehackr deals. If a car is 20k then 200 and so on up to 50k where it goes up to 1 1/2%… Unreasonable? I really don’t think so but that’s subjective. I see 499 flat fees here as well. It all averages out in the end dany.
So you know, i don’t receive 1 dollar from dealerships (all monies and/or savings go to you) i only make my fee from my clients. That way you know I’m squeezing blood out of a turnip for you.
Fyi and for “green” consumers out there, You say… “Almost all the other brokers have set fees or the dealer covers the fee on the back-end.”
The dealer covers the fee on the back end? You, the consumers pay for that! In most cases that is…
Dealers don’t just cut brokers a check out of the deal because they like them or want their business. Again, in 95% of the cases. It’s very rarely done but it’s 100 or 200 max MAYBE. But that’s for another thread…

Anyway, anybody want 14% off MSRP for a Lexus NX300 in California? You have till the end of the month.
Thank you

Good explanation –

Approaching $500 a month all-in for a lil’ Lexus seems pretty high to me, but I guess that’s the price of luxe compact SUV’ness. Plus it does at least have the removable vanity mirror in the center console…for some reason?

The garage in my apartment building is literally stuffed full of NX’s so people must love 'em!

There are a lot of them out there. It’s a 400 pmt plus tax for a 44,300 msrp car. At most 435 all in.