Off Topic Landfill

@aronchi has some good deals and he’s posted one on Infiniti a few days earlier

Looking for dealers in PA, OH and WV

I am turning in a 2015 328i x at the end of this month that I leased from BMW of Freehold. I want to re-up with a 330i x. After reading your recommendation I will be emailing Maria. Any tips? As far as I can tell: $3000 lease cash, $1000 loyalty, I have a $500 USAA certificate. Target MSRP discount?

A coworker just leased a M3. We are SF bay area. He leased it in Socal. Here is the approximate break down of his lease

MSRP: $77575
Cap cost (selling price): $73000
RV: $48872.25
39 month lease, 10K miles per year
MSD: $5600
MF after MSD: 0.00081, yes 3 zeros.
Cap reduction: $0
Monthly: $782.44 after tax or $719.49 before tax

This is a much more reasonable deal. Dealere is Valencia BWM. Hope this help

Really? BMW doesn’t allow MSDs anymore. And not sure about 39 months either.

You can use MSDs if you have another lease ending and can roll them over. Otherwise no. Also didn’t know BMW did 39 month leases…

Yea…I was about to ask the same question.

What are the chances of this guy’s coworker rolling MSDs over? :slight_smile:

You never know - I’m just saying.

Based on the guy’s previous posts, I’d say 1 in a million :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

MF can’t be right. Base MF is .00156 and if he rolled over max MSDs (7), it would reduce it by .00035, so the lowest it can be is .00121.

1 Like

It is the reply I got when I asked. I can asked again.

I only disagree with you once about Forrester’s roominess claim. And I have pictures to support my opinion BTW. Don’t need to hate, and don’t need to get personal.

Peace out.

3 Likes

Hate? :joy: You can disagree with me as much as you want, but I will try politely call your BS.

Sure I admit I can be wrong about this M3 number because I am not the original leaser. but I am just trying to pass along information. If you all agree that is number isn’t accurate, sure, I got the wrong information. No hard feeling

But what part of these has to do with my previous posts??

But ended up with QX60?

yes, because Q7 lease came out to be like $750 with $0 down while QX60 is $369. For the money saving, wife is OK with QX60 for the next 39 month. In fact, if Infiniti keep doing this kind of lease deal (QX60 or Q50 in recent post), I can see us driving Infiniti in the future. Plus my daily driver is getting old now, 14 years, will probably need a replacement soon

1 Like

Two nice cars for the price of one, not bad.

If this is off topics, mod feel free to move it

Our shopping process leisurely started in December in our maternity/paternity leave. My first choice, from purely practically point of view, is a Honda Odyssey. This quickly got dismissed by wife. My 2nd choice is Honda Pilot also for from purely practical and reliability point of view.

Wife has a very different thought. Her thinking was that she is always the one got to drive the practical cars and she wants a more premium brand for once. Can’t argument with new mom, so I did my duty to setup test drives. Her first choice is Q7, 2nd choice is XC90. I kept looking for deals for these to SUVs.

Maternity leave was ending on April 5th, and QX60 deal came along here. She test drove, is happy with it for the cost. I am also happy with it for the cost, especially when Pilot EX-L is leasing at $349 and Mazda CX-9 GT is $499. So ended up with one. Not the best car we want at the moment, but for $369, I don’t think I can ask for more.