Off Topic Landfill

thanks a lot! ;p i appreciate it!

Awesome; I have a very similar situation that I got via lease hacker. $1798 one pay lease for a Chevy Cruze Premier for 24 months for 12k miles/ yr. I missed to track this year in March and Iā€™m not finding anything close anymore; but hv not given up yet

Too bad BMW axed MSDs for new customers, would have made this even better! Enjoy the car!

1 Like

How were you able to find such a good deal on fair? Everything Iā€™ve seen has been meh. Iā€™m in socal as well.

That is a solid deal not sure what your residual is but you will likely end up with equity in the three fidy.

1 Like

Baloney. They want to sell more cars. Unless the incentives have changed, theyā€™ll replicate the deal.

Your best chance of replicating (or improving) the deal in the near future is on or by June 30

1 Like

If itā€™s a huge loser then they wonā€™t want to replicate the deal. Just because one person gets the deal doesnā€™t mean everyone will. Maybe this is the one car that got them to their quota? Who knows

1 Like

Less than 20 cents a mile; I like that; my target though is to be at half of that; itā€™s a stretch but a target nonetheless. But good one this

1 Like

Where are you located? If SoCal, can you please give me salesperson contact info? Will likely get a car for my daughter this month.

Seriously how did you manage to get 20% off a new car? Thatā€™s crazy good.

1 Like

This one is over 20% offā€¦ on a new car? Were there incentives involved or did they just GIVE you 20% off? Cuz the VW dealers around here will make 5% off seem like the best deal possible.

They mustā€™ve really upped the incentives since the last time I looked. Were they conquest incentives or loyalty? Donā€™t have a current lease, but I do have a VW.

Where did you shop that oneā€¦Iā€™m looking for the five seater awd rx350 for that price.

Mileage at 7500 a year is fine.

Thanks in advance.

My Local VW Dealer was doing 5,500 off from all Tiguan. and 6,000 on SEL model.

I guess it pays to wait. Last fall they were doing like half that much.

Man, these Stelvio deals are awesome. Knowing how lucky I am, they will be gone when I have to return my 335 and get a new lease in Augustā€¦ good for you guys!

:sun_with_face::evergreen_tree::bust_in_silhouette:

20char2020202020

1 Like

Someone get me my popcorn.

6 Likes

This thread will be in the graveyard soonā€¦catch it while you canā€¦

5 Likes