Off Topic Landfill

At this point, it was picking the lesser of 2 evils. I liked neither one of them, but this d-bag is even worse then I thought. At the end of the day, he’s all about himself and his pocket, and then the country 2nd. Pathetic.

1 Like

Here’s how this will play out. He’ll talk, slap the ban temporarily, Germany will do a token minimum concession, he will lift the ban and then boast this as the greatest achievement in our lifetime, maybe ever. His supporters and other gullible fools will eat this up and life moves on.

2 Likes

Yes, Hillary was very evil. Booooo.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

It’ll be bigly uuuuuuge.

2 Likes

Not as uuuuge as the profit he and his cesspool makes on shorting German automaker stocks.

Yep, like Haim Bond said - they can make shit load of money on these decisions.

I did get pulled into this discussion :expressionless:

it’s all good…that’s why we have the off-ramp

1 Like

I’m being a smartass here…:grinning:

1 Like

Was this a side effect of an Ambien/BigMac binge? Does he really think Cadillac and Lincoln are superior? Wait till China turns around and bans those, he’ll cry “Unfair” and “Rigged”.

1 Like

Is he afraid those Benz would transform into Panzer Tanks? Perhaps he talks to Alex Jones too much.

1 Like

White protrumpers don’t lease cars, as they probably think it’s a big scam.

4 Likes

Careful, someone will call ICE on you regardless of your 1st Amendment rights.

3 Likes

College educated and from NJ, I admit I voted for him and it was a mistake. I had him as the lesser of two evils

This is of course grossly untrue. However, leasing does involve complex math and some understanding of economics/numbers. As a purely academic exercise, I would be curious to know if there is any correlation between understanding leasings intricacies and political affiliation. i would suspect simply based on Trump voters being much older they understand leasing less.

Yep - that is right.

So I guess it is not “grossly untrue”?

1 Like

our beloved President…

1 Like

Perhaps didn’t need to include that line, was rude and I apologize. I am a numbers/politics guy by day and I have no reason to believe Trump voters are any more or less likely to lease cars.

I think Republicans as a whole are big on personal property, so leasing would not fit in this mind set. Trumpers are a blend of Republicans and trailer trash, so it still does not fit the leasing model. Obviously, there are exceptions to everything.

2 Likes

Thats uncalled for. Sounds like it should be a shame to be white and pro trump. This identity politics is what tears this country apart. President Trump’s election was a suprise, but he did the impossible and beat political dynasties on both sides that were treating this country as a monarchy. The full time politicians have nobody to blame but themselves as the 2016 election was a clear repulse of the broken promises of the past 30 years and business as usual where americans are forced to pick two hand selected candidates.

1 Like