Off Topic Landfill

I guess reading was an issue the first few times, so I’ll use some bold to draw you to key words, just so you don’t have to spend the time to read the whole thing.

Can I see the Cadillac deals this month, crickets you’ve just gone around the issue and tried to attack me, what you lease a couple years ago literally has NO relevance today. None. Zip. Nada.

Instead of offering your OPINION why don’t you offer some CONCRETE advice/pricing based on ACTUAL CURRENT PRICING

This month, Mercedes does lease better than cadillac looking at payment vs msrp. So it is IRRELEVANT mentioning what other people pay, because people overpay and buy things at different times. Also, who are you to judge what cars he may or may not be interested in? Are you his mouthpiece? Or just come Cadillac fanboy? eg. rebranded gm crap.

I never once tried to sell him anything, just offered suggestions on what to look at. I said if he wasn’t TIED to Cadillac to look at Mercedes/Volvo, which is a car that competes in the same class for less money.

Maybe reading comprehension is an issue, but READ what I said earlier.

To sum it up, I’ve helped thousands of people on this site, whether they go through me or not and NEVER force my services onto someone, and what I’m saying is based on ACTUAL DATA not someone’s uneducated OPINION. Enjoy your night!

1 Like

I’ve leased cars way before February to know enough. If brokers know everything and no one else knew how to get a decent lease then you’d have a lot of payments in the $1000’s for cars in the 50k’s. Don’t insult mine or anyones intelligence that we must bow down to a broker’s opinion as if its the standard of the world.

The issue here is the broker is saying that the OP’s offer at hand is an “OK DEAL” but on other threads with terms not much worse he is critiquing them as horrific deals. If this is a “deal” to you as a broker then clearly your opinion shouldn’t be held to that much of a standard as much as the groupies hold it.

You petulant children need to chill out dont get your panties in a bunch because I critiqued your statement on what your opinion of an “OK Deal” is. Those “deals” are what you can get walking in asking a question with 0 negotiation. If thats a deal to you what do you charge for?

I’m over this conversation. You’re a child and unfortunately you continue the stereotype of us New Yorker’s being arrogant with your aggressive stance towards anyone who disagrees with you.

Now why is my response in the landfill? I was polite. No love at all for NYers.

This topic was a big LOSS for NYers reputation. No wonder they don’t like us.

About the car seat, you may need to choose a removable type for your car

Huh? All Volvos have real leather.

1 Like

Sorry big bear, Momentum’s have optional nappa leather or come standard with leatherette.

1 Like

What? Leatherette? When did this happen???

2017 or 2018 model year.

Here it is Momentum t5 vs inscription t6.

Is it XC90 only? I remember times when they had fabric seats :disappointed:

Not sure if its XC90 only, but S90 comes standard with leather

Contacted @Benedetto and scheduled call for tomorrow. Hopefully he will work with me. Look forward to seeing the deal he can line up.

FYI in regards to the leather comment…

t6 momentum comes standard with Leather, Nappa leather is optional.

t5 momentum comes standard with leatherette, normal leather is optional. Nappa is not.

There are other features to the inscription but you do not need an inscription on the xc90 t get leather or even nappa leather depending on the trim.

Eye opener, would never even think to check. Lost all respect for Volvo - leather is ultimate definition of luxury for me :unamused:

Yeah, My GX, I think, only the Ecru was actual leather, the other color options were the Nuluxe bs. It was no extra money to get the leather, so why not, totally worth it.

I should have clarified. I wanted the perforated Napa leather, and the wood that comes with the Inscription. I also wanted the leather dash and door panels which the car I got had. I was driving an S90 T5 for a rental and it had leatherette it wasn’t as bad as BMWs fake stuff but it was not luxury by any standard.

That’s what I thought - you wanted Nappa, until Q clarified that there is in fact leatherette. But he also said that all S90 have leather (thanks god).

Definitely agree with Ursus, this ain’t no budget car. Really hate it when companies try to market luxury then cut corners to save money. My 31k Mazda MX-5 has Napa leather!!!

I’m all for bean counters, but the xc90 is not a cheap car.

Yes you can get Supplier pricing

Mod deleted…