Off Topic Landfill

There…feel better?

:rofl:

Being a little hypocritical don’t ya think? I’ve been on the forum quite a bit and can for sure find a couple scenarios where your comments weren’t needed either.

Listen I’m all for the banter and the jokes and I actually thought what @vhooloo said was funny but you can’t be landfilling everybody else’s stuff and then make comments like that of your own…

I fail to see the argument. Off topic is just that…off topic. More or less anything goes there. I don’t see how I’m being hypocritical, but we’re all entitled to our opinions.

I landfilled your and several other poster’s posts in Stellarauto’s listing, because that WAS getting off-topic.

And yes, I have moved some of my own posts before as well. I’ve also moved other mods posts, and other mods have moved my posts.

What you commented had nothing to do with what OP posted about… that’s why it’s “Off Topic”…

If somebody makes a post about the New Toyota Supra in the Off Ramp section and I start commenting about the history of Dolphins, that wouldn’t be considered Off Topic?

Have you seen how the Off Topic threads roll out of control?

Seriously, if you’re that bitter about it, complain to the higher ups about me.

Don’t want to derail from trophy garage but with that small of a discount, I’m going to assume the vehicle is new and not a loaner. Make sure you apply for the $500 BMWCCA rebate. It’ll net you $366 after the $134 3-year registration fee.

Holy cow! Nice pic

$38k MSRP when it is double cab, running boards, and premium package…?

Add tech and it’s 39xxx

1 Like

Yes, all of the vehicles (including my 328d) from this dealership were new. For some reason, they don’t give good deals on loaners so it makes more sense to get new.

Msrp was $39,191.00

2 Likes

Thanks didn’t have it on me

1 Like

Correct I have Tech package as well

Its probably a loaner… dealers treat the X1 like gold right now

Where did you get this deal? I am in SoCal.

What does the “C” VIN indicate?

I believe c vin are newer builds, b vin was sitting on lots

Thanks Fortnite.

1 Like

2006 325i transmission question
I’ve had a problem with my automatic trans where right before I come to a stop, the car jerks forward. I came to the conclusion that I need to replace the solenoids to fix this issue. Unfortunately, I don’t have the money to make this repair and decided that I would live with the problem until I got the money to fix it. Fast forward a little. I was driving with someone else one day and when coming to a stop they accidentally whacked the shifter from D to sports mode but this time there wasn’t a jerk when I came to a stop. So I tested it, and when I shifted the car into sports mode before coming to a stop, there is no jerk at all. I only drive in normal mode, so I never thought about whether or not it would lunge in sport

Nox VidMatemode. So is it bad for my transmission to switch to sports when stopping and then back to normal when going? Also, does this make any changes in my conclusion that I need to replace the solenoids?

You can get get any car you want with that budget. Heck, you can buy 10 Camrys with just 1 month’s budget.

1 Like