Off Topic Landfill

$500 down?

$500 yay!!!

1 Like

Is that an RT? Nice work!

Yes R/T with captain’s chairs.

1 Like

Where did you get the lease?

A7 is 200 bucks more, what are you talking about???

I don’t know what you’re talking about…

1 Like

I was quoted a base A7 for 850 a month by one broker on here…and he was already insanely discounting it. Other dealers want almost 1k/mo for them. With a residual in the 40s, no way it will be in 600s.

Show me the breakdown? So you are saying a dealer will give 22k off the car LOL? Why not 30k at that point…

Tax would hit us hardcore in MD. 6% of sale price, and most people here do 12/15k miles a year.

Basically enrolling our MD tax + fees, making it 15k miles a year…goes right to 850/mo.

Do you still pay tax on the monthly then? If not. Assuming 52k sales price like nyclife said on a $74k MSRP.

$3,100 for tax give or take. Divide that into 39 payments($80) add another $50 for the miles and you’re still at $780 per month.

Yes, we pay 3100 tax + 650 fees +895 acq = $4645. That over 39 = $119. $50 would be just the miles for 12k, but for 15k a year it would be more, ~$80. 119+80 = 199. 659+199 = $858.

Do the majority of people in MD who drive 12k or 15k a year lease A7s?

I live in Annapolis and I do not see many A7s in MD.

Yes, those who do typically do 12-15k.

You polled the majority of A7 owners in MD?

I worked at a car dealer…I saw what people did on their leases! Only twice in 1.5 years have I seen a 7500 lease.

Go on cars.com, and see how many A7’s have over 40k miles in 3 years, and maybe a few are at 30k. Many of them are over 60k…

You worked at an Audi dealer where people were leasing A7 for 12k to 15k?

You’re claiming the majority of MD drivers who lease A7’s lease them for 12k to 15k miles per year. That’s very a very specific experiment group.

Look, I don’t know what dealership you worked at where apparently they run Audi A7 leases and you get to drive every vehicle on the road, but going to cars.com to look at current A7’s for sale that are 3 years old is an exercise in insanity. Cars.com doesn’t say “This A7 was on a 12k mile a year lease” or what the exact terms of ownership were. The carfax (if provided) might say “Leased vehicle” or “personal vehicle,” but that’s about it.

What dealership do you work for? Is it an Audi dealership? Are you the sales manager/financial manager there? Until then, it’s just conjecture. I think it’s a weird battle to pick to fight to pretend to know with certainty such a specific condition of lease terms.

For poops and giggles, I did check Cars.com. Of 46 2015/16 A7s for sale within 200 mile radius of Annapolis, 17 were under 30k. That’s between 35 and 40% sample size (rough estimate). Those are your 10k and 7.5k a year leases. I’m sure some between 30k and 40k miles are over-mileage leases. A few are probably even 12k and 15k a year.

colbert-popcorn

On second thought I might just move this discussion to landfill lol

1 Like