Off Topic Landfill

Let’s not, Okay? :grin:
You have to be right no matter what.
What is it about dunce cap? The bet was for bragging rights, you must have forgot :smirk:

Bok bok bok…

You didn’t want to put money on it, so we agreed on bragging rights. I suggested a dunce cap avatar and I don’t think you responded to that. It won’t cost you anything.

You brought this up again here today. What’s your first day of qualifying for the 9 month pull ahead scenario I outlined two posts up?

Read, I spelled it out before :joy:
P.S. I just showed the proof, but you just can’t stop.

I told you what the intent of the letter was, but you won’t stop. You got bad information from the person who answered the phone at VCFS.

You’re saying one won’t qualify until Jan 1st at the earliest on a Oct 1st maturity. Would you agree that the 9th to last payment is due on Jan 1st and that’s only one day to do a 9 month pull ahead without being late on the 9th to last payment?

Time to put this merry-go-round to bed

Why can’t you answer a SIMPLE question?

I will be a responsible adult here

Haha you have way too much time on your hands to write that novel or of an analysis. As much as you try, people come here to get the best pricing, which I have. You’re not going to deter anyone from using my service with your slanderous posts. Get a life man, your obsessed with me, as flattering as that is, it’s kind of scary that I have a stalker. Anyone specialize in cyber restraining orders?

Thank you. You’re more than welcome! And there’s just a few regulars here, that really have no positive input on this forum, that hate on me for some weird obsessive reason.

And Ursus, do your job, and put all this into the landfill like you do when I post something. None of this is relevant to the title of the thread. It is completely off topic. If you guys want to start a thread about how terrible I am, then do so, and post your slander there. All you’re doing is making it more difficult for people to get deals, which is the intention of my post.

2 Likes

Orange Coast Jeep in Costa Mesa . Tyler Wood was my guy . I don’t have any other rebates other than the conquest . Deal is replicable .

The tread below states a $536 payment

This thread is to share pics and a basic mention of the deal, nothing more.

2 Likes

First payment was paid with incentives. Paying 35 at $536 for a 36 mo rate of $521. Sorry I typoed my original post.

How much was your loyalty rebate

Of course you put my replies in the off topic landfill and not your cronies . Typical of the discrimination I receive constantly. Don’t worry I’ll keep saving money for people and you guys will keep belittling them for questions you think they should know the answers too. You guys really never cease to amaze me. It’s fine though, there no bad publicity. Thanks for the free marketing. And my broker license will be coming in anyday, not that you bother anyone else for not having it.

The purpose of the landfill is to separate irrelevant posts. Everything they posted is irrelevant to my topic. So I won’t change my attitude as it’s justified. You’re discriminating what gets seen by people and what doesn’t. I’ll call you out for that everytime.

And therein lies my point.

Pm me for my name…file a suit.

Reading comprehension apparently isn’t a strong suit.

Extra money is nice, sure, but I help people for free here all the time. The question is, why are you here? I haven’t seen you contribute much, just tell people “search the forum” and make fun of them for their unrealistic pricing expectations. You’re a loser man, face it