Off Topic Landfill

Okay, then put your money where your mouth is and find an amazing deal for the OP. Since you seem to know everything, go for it.

BTW: just referring to the CTS not the XTS deal

1 Like

Wow… you really helped him get an AMAZING deal by telling him to avoid one dealer that he may or may not be using.

Seems like you are a bit bitter because I claimed that you telling him that rip off offer he had was a “pretty okay deal”. By the standards on this forum, and by your posted deals, that is not a “pretty ok deal”.

My point was for him not to bite at that, but by your comments as a “registered dealer/broker” he may be confident that thats a decent deal and bite. Not sure why you got all offended at that comment.

Furthermore, you get paid to spend your time searching for a deal, I get paid to do other things, thus, I am not going to sit and call dealers on his behalf to find him a better deal because you are telling him he should go to Mercedes when he clearly said hes in a market for 2 specific Cadillac vehicles.

I did not personally attack you unless you misinterpreted my statements and took it that way. I appreciate your expertise, however, in my opinion doing my own leases for a long time, that is not an OK deal. But thats OK, we can all agree/disagree. I believe I showed you respect, I would appreciate the same.

Okay, I’ll keep waiting for this magical Cadillac deal that you have.

PS: When I know I’m right, I don’t get offended LOL. Just sometimes can’t wrap my head around how people determine whether a deal is good or not when they DON’T do this on a daily basis. Like you said, you have other things to do, so how would you know what a good deal is and isn’t?

1 Like

Guess your pride got hurt so you need to continue, well sorry then but I am done being “nice” to someone who comes off so combative because they are trying to sell an apple to someone who said they want an orange.

Just because you charge people to do the research for them does not mean people can not do their own research. That does not mean other people don’t know what deals are because you charge money to look for deals…

If so, no one is capable of getting a “good” deal besides you, is that the case? And if you’re the self proclaimed master of a good deal and you think a good deal is 39/10k $495/mo with $3500 at Signing for a 52k CTS or 39/10k $495/mo with $4500 at Signing for a 55k XTS, then I guess you aren’t great at your job?

I’ve seen you post some pretty sweet deals on here so cut the shit out. Don’t get so uptight because I shot down your attempt to sell a Benz or Volvo to a guy who specifically said " I am in the market for Caddy CTS or XTS"

The CTS is effectively around $600ish a month with 0 down and if he adds to 12kmiles hes probably at $620ish. I got a 80k ATS-V sedan for less than that. I also got a 59k CTS for 200/mo less than that, so yes, I KNOW that thats NOT a DEAL. Unless now we change what the term “deal” means when it doesn’t suit us.

As a broker you should be able to negotiate beyond what seems like this guy is being offered a car at sticker…And since you are so amazing and magical, you should be able to get him this car for half of what I paid since I am an idiot who has no ideas about leases because I don’t charge people to do their lease research?

Like I said, perhaps its a bad month, but, don’t sit and insult us all by saying Mercedes lease better than Cadillacs…Come on…How many thousands of people are paying above $500/mo for base model C’s and 3’s, especially in NY, and you’re going to come here and get all aggressive about Cadillac’s being that bad at leasing?

Once again, the guy asked for advice on how to get a deal on a CTS and XTS. Perhaps give him some besides telling him not to get a CTS or XTS?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Need Help with Cadillac CTS or XTS, Please

I guess reading was an issue the first few times, so I’ll use some bold to draw you to key words, just so you don’t have to spend the time to read the whole thing.

Can I see the Cadillac deals this month, crickets you’ve just gone around the issue and tried to attack me, what you lease a couple years ago literally has NO relevance today. None. Zip. Nada.

Instead of offering your OPINION why don’t you offer some CONCRETE advice/pricing based on ACTUAL CURRENT PRICING

This month, Mercedes does lease better than cadillac looking at payment vs msrp. So it is IRRELEVANT mentioning what other people pay, because people overpay and buy things at different times. Also, who are you to judge what cars he may or may not be interested in? Are you his mouthpiece? Or just come Cadillac fanboy? eg. rebranded gm crap.

I never once tried to sell him anything, just offered suggestions on what to look at. I said if he wasn’t TIED to Cadillac to look at Mercedes/Volvo, which is a car that competes in the same class for less money.

Maybe reading comprehension is an issue, but READ what I said earlier.

To sum it up, I’ve helped thousands of people on this site, whether they go through me or not and NEVER force my services onto someone, and what I’m saying is based on ACTUAL DATA not someone’s uneducated OPINION. Enjoy your night!

1 Like

I’ve leased cars way before February to know enough. If brokers know everything and no one else knew how to get a decent lease then you’d have a lot of payments in the $1000’s for cars in the 50k’s. Don’t insult mine or anyones intelligence that we must bow down to a broker’s opinion as if its the standard of the world.

The issue here is the broker is saying that the OP’s offer at hand is an “OK DEAL” but on other threads with terms not much worse he is critiquing them as horrific deals. If this is a “deal” to you as a broker then clearly your opinion shouldn’t be held to that much of a standard as much as the groupies hold it.

You petulant children need to chill out dont get your panties in a bunch because I critiqued your statement on what your opinion of an “OK Deal” is. Those “deals” are what you can get walking in asking a question with 0 negotiation. If thats a deal to you what do you charge for?

I’m over this conversation. You’re a child and unfortunately you continue the stereotype of us New Yorker’s being arrogant with your aggressive stance towards anyone who disagrees with you.

Now why is my response in the landfill? I was polite. No love at all for NYers.

This topic was a big LOSS for NYers reputation. No wonder they don’t like us.

About the car seat, you may need to choose a removable type for your car

Huh? All Volvos have real leather.

1 Like

Sorry big bear, Momentum’s have optional nappa leather or come standard with leatherette.

1 Like

What? Leatherette? When did this happen???

2017 or 2018 model year.

Here it is Momentum t5 vs inscription t6.

Is it XC90 only? I remember times when they had fabric seats :disappointed:

Not sure if its XC90 only, but S90 comes standard with leather

Contacted @Benedetto and scheduled call for tomorrow. Hopefully he will work with me. Look forward to seeing the deal he can line up.

FYI in regards to the leather comment…

t6 momentum comes standard with Leather, Nappa leather is optional.

t5 momentum comes standard with leatherette, normal leather is optional. Nappa is not.

There are other features to the inscription but you do not need an inscription on the xc90 t get leather or even nappa leather depending on the trim.

Eye opener, would never even think to check. Lost all respect for Volvo - leather is ultimate definition of luxury for me :unamused: