Off Topic Landfill

[ MOD Deleted ]…

[ Mod removed ]…

Please register first before advertising here.
https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

Would be less of a discount.

I’m an Auto Broker in the tri state area if you need any good pricing for the q50.

You need to be registered on the forum as a business.

Hmmm. thought the whole point of a Mini is revving that little gas engine to the max. Is driving EV Mini any fun?

It has 7hp less than the JCW (221 vs 228), but almost 30 more ft lb of torque (284) . It’s only .5 seconds slower 0-60 from the weight (6.7 vs 6.2). The Countryman S is slower 0-6 (7.2) and has less power (189/207)

Battery mode is RWD, gas is FWD, both AWD obviously. The battery is good up to 65 mph before gas kicks in, then it provides boost on demand for the gas engine. Even the 3 cyl gas is fine on its own, no issues on the highway waiting for power.

Sport mode with both motors is even better.

No one said hybrids had to suck!

6 Likes

Love the (almost) all-white fleet!

1 Like

Infiniti and ram go back next month. Had to jump on these other deals bc I have add.

Get me a $400 ftype convert jag in white and I’m all set

2 Likes

Great job on your deals!! You took full advantage of this site and have actually tried to help people get the best deals too. That’s what this whole community is about and I applaud your willingness to help others, that’s a lot more then most people are willing to do on here. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

You have to share mire details, due at signing, mileage etc.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing but without the details (due at signing, MSRP, Price paid, local tax rates etc etc…no one can determine if that’s a good deal…)

@Eric_N

1 Like

I so love to rat and report to cops criminals. Actually, purpose of my life is to lock up crimianls, wherever they are, especially the crooked ones who work with LEO’s. Please let me know if you know any criminals I can rat on, I just love putting people in jail for good. Big fun! PM with your contact info. Thanks!
P.S. What a bunch of low life, desperate losers! Pushing junk/used loaner cars to gullible readers who think they are coming to a place where they can get an honest advise on how to lease a car.

Anyone looking for Samsung Employee Purchase Program invites can email me at samsungepphookup@gmail.com.

TVs
75" Q9FN: $4625.83
75" Q8FN: $3299.99
65" NU8500 $989.99
65" NU8000 $899.99

Note 9 128GB: $924.99 and carrier deals (BOGO etc).
Appliances:

RF22NPEDBSG/AA French Door Fridge w/ Screen $2774.37

POWERbot Vacuum R9250 $599.25

Wearables:

Galaxy Watch (42mm) Midnight Black (Bluetooth) SM-R810NZKAXAR $305.24
Galaxy S3 Frontier (unlocked) SM-R760NDAAXAR $249.74

Same rules as last year. The service is free, but a donation would be appreciated.

-Chris P. Bacon

Outoftheloop. What does 2020202202020202020202020202020 mean?

on a 2019 ram 1500 limited, what would the residual be after two years compared to gm or ford

How is this related to a BMW 530e? Ask on Edmunds instead of going off topic

Would love to see how these numbers came to this payment. Not doubting you just doesn’t make sense…

1 Like

Posted in my other thread to keep this thread clean.

Edit: realized this wasn’t for me.