Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

We still haven’t found the right car yet with options … but @nyclife is by far the most aggressive and has the contacts

1 Like

Have bmw x1 lease up in March. Might be in market soon. Will reach out since I’m in NYC area.

1 Like

I mean everything is going to look bad with 5k to bury

1 Like

Hello @nyclife, I just sent you an email! :slight_smile:

Yes, Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled leases yearning to breathe free I will show you how to make good deals out of them …

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Hey Guys,

After receiving way more inquiries than I can handle over the past few weeks, I am revising my pricing structure. I want to properly serve everyone, and at the amount of inquiries I am receiving, I just can’t do it. This is mainly in attempts to lower the amount of customers, especially from outside SoCal and the tristate. I really want my customers to get the best deals, so by spending more time on each one I should be able to get a better price for the customer (with the exception of Volvo, I can’t do any better than that). Quality over Quantity. If you have already paid my retainer, you have nothing to worry about you’ve locked in my rate. My new rate is a retainer of 100 plus a service fee of 300. As always, I take nothing from the dealer.

Thanks For Understanding,
Quentin

3 Likes

I had a question on the broker fee. Is that in Lieu of the famous Doc fee or do you also pay whatever dealer supplies the cars Doc Fee. In NY the doc fee is tiny, in NJ it is getting out of hand.

My fee doesn’t replace the doc fee. On a side note, because the doc fee is so low in NY they make their money by charging you more for the car, usually it ends up that when everything is said and done NJ is cheaper with the higher doc.

Thanks for the quick reply.

This cdjr dealer i have used tries to charge a processing fee and dmv. Actually a few dealers i seen do that. Usually its about 400 and change plus dmv plus first month.

1 Like

I’m in Florida but if I wanted to use your services would you be able to get me the car and I can have it shipped to me?

I’m am ready to lease a 2018 XC90 in the Tri-state area. I emailed you a few times but did not receive a response. What’s the best way to contact you?

I live in Wisconsin but have family in New Jersey and plan to visit and would travel for a great deal. Would I be able to lease in NJ and drive back to Wisconsin?

@nyclife I am looking for great deal on Volvo XC90 (7 seater SUV)… I sent you an email yesterday… can you help? If not Volvo, I am thinking about Audi Q7. thnx.

@nyclife Hi I’m looking for great deal on Volvo XC90 t6 momentum plus. I sent you an email two days ago. Is there better way to contact to you?

All XC90 deals I’m waiting until next month as I know the S90 deals are going away. Trying to push those. I think XC90s are going to get better next month.

1 Like

Is it confirmed that the S90 deals are going away this month? or is it end of year?

They may not be as good as the ones you had, but they will still be very good. Geely is really aggressive and builds a lot of them. Besides, sedans don’t sell, kind of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry end of year I meant, I’m waiting for XC90s to get good inventories for those are building up