Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

Sorry I’ve been swamped. I’ll get to it.

Another happy client of @nyclife here. Professional, prompt, and helped make a great deal come together. Will definitely be working with him again for my next lease.

So what did you get? S90 or S60?

He got the 90 for the deal I put up.

Details and pics, you know where? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Do you setup clear expectations what you can and can’t get upfront before taking non-refundable fee?

For example: on MY18 X5 if someone is looking for x%age off, you can tell upfront…it’s doable or not possible before person hire you for the deal.

I’ll email you in detail what I’m looking for.

Yes, I do. I tell you if your price is unrealistic or not.

2 Likes

I mean, I kind of have too on these forums, plus, people have come to me with saying that my S90 deal is overpriced and they want to be in the mid-low 2s. I’ll just politely say “I don’t think I could be of much service to you”

1 Like

Send them to @vhooloo LOL

1 Like

Understood. I believe in transparency and setup expectations early on too

Sent you email let me know if it’s doable or not.

Q60 3.0t (non RS)
is the residual too low for a good deal to be had on this car?? ( about 5k in neg equity I have to bury)

We still haven’t found the right car yet with options … but @nyclife is by far the most aggressive and has the contacts

1 Like

Have bmw x1 lease up in March. Might be in market soon. Will reach out since I’m in NYC area.

1 Like

I mean everything is going to look bad with 5k to bury

1 Like

Hello @nyclife, I just sent you an email! :slight_smile:

Yes, Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled leases yearning to breathe free I will show you how to make good deals out of them …

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Hey Guys,

After receiving way more inquiries than I can handle over the past few weeks, I am revising my pricing structure. I want to properly serve everyone, and at the amount of inquiries I am receiving, I just can’t do it. This is mainly in attempts to lower the amount of customers, especially from outside SoCal and the tristate. I really want my customers to get the best deals, so by spending more time on each one I should be able to get a better price for the customer (with the exception of Volvo, I can’t do any better than that). Quality over Quantity. If you have already paid my retainer, you have nothing to worry about you’ve locked in my rate. My new rate is a retainer of 100 plus a service fee of 300. As always, I take nothing from the dealer.

Thanks For Understanding,
Quentin

3 Likes

I had a question on the broker fee. Is that in Lieu of the famous Doc fee or do you also pay whatever dealer supplies the cars Doc Fee. In NY the doc fee is tiny, in NJ it is getting out of hand.