Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

PM me here, find my business page on facebook (link in my profile) send me a message there, or send me an email

@nyclife was trying to save you wear and tear on your keyboard :stuck_out_tongue:

How much does apple charge that monthly? maybe i can get them down a bit. Better yet become a broker for wear and tear on apple products

Just PM’d you, thanks!

I vouch for @nyclife, great at communicating and giving you updates. Just pay the guy and you will not be upset.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

We are happy it is right for you but if you don’t post the numbers, we can’t show you how to get an even better deal the next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the review, It was a pleasure working with you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Quentin (@nyclife) helped broker a unbelievable deal for me on an 2017 RX 450h F Sport. I have been lurking on the forums for the past couple of months trying understand the leasing game better. Went to the dealer and the best I could get was $610/month with $2k down, sales price of $58,500 (~$63k MSRP) and the sales guy told me MSD was not worth it.

Contacted Quentin and I let him know what deal I got and asked if he could beat it. We went back and fourth for a couple of days and he finally was able to find a deal for me. Communication with him was very easy and he was always responsive. The deal Quentin got me was $499.99/month $7k due at signing ($4.5k in MSD), sales price of $58,199 ($62, 980 MSRP). It was a pleasure to work with Quentin. Would work with him again in a heartbeat!

I’ll post pictures later today.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the deal? I’m also interested in X3 and I’M IN SOCAL

@vip12yz Uhh, do you understand how brokers work?

3 Likes

UPDATED EMAIL: excellent.auto.consulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Interesting. You had an approximate savings of about $35 per month if you would have put down MSDs into both deals. Assuming broker fees of $200-$300, you are on the upside about $1000. Not sure how you got there with both selling prices within $300 of each other? Anyway. Great deal.

They raised the MF on the first deal

That would do it! Why didn’t I think of that? :joy:

1 Like

Again I do apologize for that demo the Volvo exec didn’t want to give up. Hopefully getting a new car of the same Msrp over a used one makes up for the inconvenience.

No need to apologize. Both you and the dealer makes me happy in the end. That’s all matter.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to @nyclife for his assistance and advice on making sure I was on the right path with all of my research, data, and reasoning for my upcoming purchase. He is knowledgeable, patient, and if you need his his full suite of brokerage services you would not be disappointed and would recommend him to anyone who does not want or have the time to do all of the research and dealer engagement on their own. Thank you again!

1 Like