Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

What’s the point they would just make another account?

But their history stays, if they had any.

He’s 1 person. You’re not his only customer. Lose the snark.

They did do this with another broker as well

That’s terrible to hear Quentin. I understand not wanting to pay the fee, but in that case, just don’t use the service. You should get the person’s name from the dealership (if you don’t have it already) and get their address and phone number and send them a bill. If they don’t pay it, take them to small claims court.

He responded after he saw it. Wasn’t being snarky. No need to white knight.

1 Like

I’m not white knighting. You could’ve said “hey, did you see my PM?” That wouldn’t have been snarky. You, were snarky.

Oh I have all of their info. Its about the principle not the money, it shows how little they value someones time. Almost like they are better than someone else.

You took it as being snarky. Not him. If nyclife feels that way then I apologize but at the end of the day he didn’t. So stop literally white knighting/being offended for him, and being “snarky” to my “snarky” comment lol

1 Like

Does this mean the full $250 has to be paid upfront?

No the $100 is upfront, just wasn’t previously strictly enforced. The fee is now $400, I cannot update very old posts so I mentioned it somewhere in the body of this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Quentin, sent an email and PM re S90 deal or something comparable. Hit me back pls…

Thanks for those kind words. Enjoy the bmw

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Awesome deal. How far in advance did they send you the private loyalty offer? Also, did you get VPP through employer or get it because you already owned a QX60?

Don’t post your phone # on a public forum. Asking for troub, bro! PM him instead

Just emailed you to retain your services. Thanks.