CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Just an FYI to everyone, I’ve gotten a few questions about this… I am NOT an insurance broker. I don’t know where to begin in that field.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin was awesome to work with - very quick to respond, answered all the questions I had, and extremely efficient at findings the cars with the specifications I wanted. Saved my mom a few thousand on a Lexus NX300, compared to the quotes she was getting from her previously-trusted local dealer. Also got me a brand new BMW 330xi (as I was about to pay the same price for a loaner with a color I didn’t want with 3k+ miles and 4k less MSRP), delivered to my house from a dealer 225 miles away. I don’t have the patience or knowledge to negotiate leases - but sure am glad Quentin does, and the fee is certainly worth the gain in savings and time.

Love the cars, thanks Quentin! Will definitely be getting in touch for the next lease I need next year.

2 Likes

Enjoy the cars Tahsin !!!

Traveling all of today thanks!!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I am taking off for the holidays – most of my managers are off, which makes it a lot harder to do deals etc

2 Likes

I’ll be back in full force on the 26th

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin was fantastic to work with. I knew I wanted an XC60 in a specific color and he was able to find it and provide me a few options. Told him our budget was 575 and the options we were hoping for. He was able to get one for a little over 500. Thanks a lot Quentin!

1 Like

Got to know Quentin from one of my friends, who used Quentin’ service recently and highly recommended him. Quentin was great to work with. He was very patient and answered lots of my questions before I made final decision. I originally looked for a X5, and then XC60, and then QX60. Every time, Quentin could find some reasonable deals for me.Finally with his help, I got a QX60 with home delivery. The process was very smooth and the paperwork only took 15 minutes. Quentin saved me lots of time. Thank you, Quentin. I will definitely get back to you when I am ready to get myself a new BMW.

1 Like

After a couple weeks of negotiations with local dealers, I gave Quentin a shot. I wish it did that sooner. It was under 72 hours from first contacting Quentin to driving off the lot with my new car. Quentin got me exactly what I wanted, and for the price I wanted to pay. I couldn’t have done this without him. He made the dealership process painless. All I had to do was sign a few papers and write a check. Thank you for the fantastic experience. I would recommend Quentin’s service to anyone looking to lease a car.

2 Likes

XC60 T6 Momentum with premium, multimedia, 20" wheels, heated steering wheel/seats, rubber mats for $453/month including tax. $4k in MSD and just usual DMV/delivery/first month fees.

Closest dealer was quoting 660 for the T5 lol

1 Like

Had a great experience with Quentin. Was looking for a deal on a Q5 lease for my wife right at year end. Pinged him the week of Christmas to see what he could find. He found a well equipped Q5 P+ ($51k msrp) in the color she wanted for $529 a month (including NY tax) with $1500 + first payment upfront. Happy with the deal! Now I need to find something for myself. I think a 340i Xdrive May be in my future…

Thanks Quentin!

1 Like