[NY/NJ/CT Area] 2018 BMW M3 6MT - $804/mo - Individual Interior/Exterior - 1 of 2

, , , ,

Already on it, and thank you!

No I did read it.

The car is beautiful and looks great. Was laughing at some of the logic you were trying to retort with.

You canā€™t justify how something was a good deal at the time you got it when it is about what you can get now.

If you buy a custom made house for $3 million and the market later reflects it is worth $2.5 million when itā€™s time to sell it, that is what it is.

In this situation it is different too because it is a lease. What is the true value of a special color if you are giving it back at the end?

What you are going to deal with is not this vs a CS deal. It is that it is a car that is at the tail end of its life cycle with the new model looming around the corner.

Anyway, you are now headed in the right direction. In a situation like this it is always about giving incentives.

Best of luck with the transfer!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not trying to justify so much as just put it out in the open what I paid and my thoughts on the original price.

I think its fair to say it might not be the cheapest or best M3 deal right now.

As far as the new model goes, the lease end of this should coincide with the release of the new car perfectly (something I tried to plan).

I think what people expect comes with where you post. In an enthusiast forum, they might see the mods, the clear bra, etc, and just want it because that is valuable to them. Here, most people are just looking for the best deal possible. That being said, I didnā€™t want to not put it here, just in case there was some interested parties.

1 Like

Beautiful spec man.

Most users are going to look at this from a economical point of view, not a car enthusiast point of view.

It takes an enthusiast to appreciate a car like this, most ā€œhackersā€ will not because of the payment.

1 Like

Get off your high horse any modifications or upgrades you do to your vehicle you can not expect to get that back when selling your vehicle. We get it its a special color so what? Take your car back to same dealer you purchased it from and watch them laugh in your face.If you spent 6000 on a clear paint protection and ceramic pcoating you got ripped off. I would of charged you less then half.

Thanks man! And yeah, I didnā€™t think the hackers would see any value, most of the people here just want the best thing they can get for the lowest price, which I totally understand, I just thought there might be some enthusiasts too.

Hah, where am I expecting to get anything back? Did I say I want 2.5k from someone?

Iā€™m offering nearly 2k+ in incentives, and youā€™re thinking Iā€™m trying to get money back? Care to explain how that works? :rofl:

I wouldnā€™t go anywhere near your work if youā€™re doing a full car for 3k in PPF and Ceramic, thats only a few hundred more than material cost.

I hear you. Sounds about right.

Best of luck!

1 Like

A 60 x 100 roll off ppf film is 1000. Ceramic pro to coat your who vehicle cost would be 500. So im not sure where you are getting your numbers. Just cause you purchased an expensive vehicle you does not mean you have to let a shop over charge you. I do it all the time if i have a customer who drives a civic who needs tint Iā€™m not going to try to upsale him to ceramic tint. I will offer him dyed tint or maybe a carbon. I would explain the differences between each and let him decide. I work for a big manufacturer of window film and I also install so I know prices of window film and ppf. Regardless whats done is done its a nice car enjoy it

Beatiful car and like to see somebody still drive a manual.

However, most likely your car mods doesnā€™t have any value to most if not all potential buyers, your best bet is remove them and sell separately.

And dude, the way you keep talking about enthusiast really make me laugh.
Not sure how often you mod your cars.

1, 2k in car mods itā€™s nothing, not to mention these are cosmetic. Any performance mod on this platform probably will run over 2k in just one part, BBK, exhaust, suspension.

1. If you are targeting enthusiast audience, most of them would prefer to do there own modifications based on their taste, so again your mod is most likely worth nothing to them.

My entire lease on my fart car 320i is less than 6k, I donā€™t even understand why someone would wrap a lease car, itā€™s a lease who cares if it gets scratched. How much do you have into this car? How much DAS when you got it?

1 Like

My installer is incredibly honest, and charges the same whether you have a Honda or a Ferrari. He isnā€™t even the most expensive in my area. I think it is well understood that a quality job anywhere in the NY/NJ/CT area is going to cost at least 5k. Youā€™re also undercutting the minimum price for CP, something Iā€™m sure they wouldnā€™t be too happy about. Do you bulk or just use precut?

I understand they might not have value to others, which is where there is a 2.5k incentive if the car comes with no mods.

I donā€™t understand why people think Iā€™m trying to get value for my mods, Iā€™m offering the car with them just for the cost of the vehicle, and without them for a 2.5k incentive, if you take the car at cost you literally get them for free, soā€¦

Some people are just anal about paint protection. Maybe I was considering buying it out. Doesnā€™t matter, Iā€™m not trying to get any of that money back.

The post clearly states I paid only 1st and DMV to pick up, so I was maybe 1.2k when I took delivery.

I can buy as many bottles of ceramic pro as I want. I am good friends with owner of ceramic pro and I know a lot of people in the industry. Its a lease and I understand its a very nice car and of course you want the best. Our standard rolls are 60 x 100. I do have a cutter so I can cut each roll. Ceramic pro is nice because you can wash dirt off and it protects against scratches

My $.02 is that the points that folks wanted to make about this car have been made. Letā€™s let OP try to sell it without further criticism or off topic discussion.

Thanks.

10 Likes

gorgeous color. I have a frozen silver individual f80 m3. i love the interior

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Timeline doesnā€™t make sense to me.

Fixed that, was supposed to say November of 2017