Nx300 got it in December just to see how I did

So first off, my apologies for the crappy hand writing. To lazy to retype it out again :smile:

Just want to see if I did ok?

Also can someone help me do the math in this? I looked in my lease paper I didn’t see a money factor or interest so I couldn’t plug it into the lease hacker calculator?

My guess is selling price minus the residual value kinda equals my monthly payment plus tax and fees? :thinking:

Doesn’t sound like a killer deal. You should have checked out @vdub84’s deal. He’s like the king of Lexus SUV deals.

2 Likes

MF has to be up there to get that kind of payments.

Either MSDs or lower price on the car. The more i look at numbers, the more i see the lux/high priced cars leasing better than say a less expensive for or whatnot (although Mazda’s seem to lease very well, for us that is)

1 Like

Hi @Jon

For sure @vdub84 did great on his deal, 15% off :+1:t4:.

But he did put down MSD. I put nothing down and 0 sign and drive.

He also stated that going from 7500miles to 10k would be another $14 a month. I got 12k a year in miles. So if I do $14 x 2 (not sure how to get he exact) and add the $2850 back into the payments his like at 432.01/month.

I could be wrong but putting the numbers together that is what I see.

He gets all his MSDs back at lease end. Plus, his NX was much higher spec-ed with an MSRP of $43k+.

1 Like

True. Still learning about MSD.