No April fool - Vhooloo crystal balls BMW checklist

What if you need 2 sheets of plywood from HD?

Ask politely, say please and we will show you how.

or you can search

Would you be so kind and give us the opportunity to be more thankful and be in debt of kindness, and PLEASE, show us??? (Wink: Wink: )

My apologizes, can you please let me know how I can get an OL code for BMW today. Thank you :slight_smile:

Come-on man - you can just search for OL code in this forum…

1 Like

I’m surprised you didn’t just link him to the LH search page.

2 Likes

Why would you ever bring up deals from leasehackr???
Rule 1. Dont talk about Leasehackr.
Rule 2. See Rule 1

3 Likes

As always, bringing up leasehackr in the course of negotiating is a surefire way to get a salesman and sales manager to shut down. Rookie move that you just hate to see.

3 Likes

Rule 3. There is no collusion (even if everyone was talking to anyone).

1 Like

Why not???
Dealership always says show me someone else deal and I will beat it. Pull up leasehacker and tell them - here, beat that:)

1 Like

Rule 4. MEMORIZE RULE 1 !!!

Whenever a dealer asks me where I get my info, I just say the interwebs, no need to give up all your secrets, they certainly don’t disclose their’s

2 Likes

:joy: thats a good one. Im sure they tell you about the lies and strange things that happen there as well :crazy_face:

1 Like

How successful have you been pulling up unicorn deals on lease hack from other regions in the country and getting a local dealer to match?

Not like i need to do it for myself often:)
Only have two cars. But was able to leverage that for QX60 and S60.

I brought leasehackr up at the end when they would not go down on lease and kept saying this is the best deal in NJ. I was like no it ain’t by a mile …lol
Plus I only talked to them for 30 mins, I am pretty sure If I went there last week of month I would have gotten something better.
Also, got a Honda dealer to match Leasehackr deal for a friend 3 months ago. He did not complain at all.

Rule 5: MAKE RULE 1 YOUR PHONE WALLPAPER!!!

1 Like

Usually dealer will ask for lease worksheet or an email to match the numbers. Or if the deal is advertised on the other dealer’s website.

I love my 2018 330e $250/ month tax in 12k24m can’t complain total due signing $1700

1 Like