Nj jersey city personal lease transfer 2018 bmw xdrive x1 msrp 37k, $450 monthly tax included, LOW mileage

, ,

All,

I am looking to transfer my lease of 2018 BMW X1 XDRIVE, monthly $450 including taxes, no down payment, no incentive at this moment.

see below details:

Lease End Date April 1, 2021
Lease Term 30K miles/36 months Current Odometer ~4k Miles (26k Remaining)
MSRP ~37k
Alpine White/Black Interior
2L 4 cylinder 228hp and spacious cargo area.
great handling, eco/standard/sport driving mode
Heated front seats/steering wheel, power tailgate, keyless entry, bmw remote, y-spoke wheels, synthetic leather upholstery, a 6.5-inch infotainment screen, Bluetooth connectivity.

All year garage kept, in great conditions.

Credit Application fee: $400 processing fee and $100 credit app
Disposition fee of $350 upon lease return

You should post more details like window sticker, more pictures when the end date is etc. This isn’t telling a prospect much

interested but definitely need more info

sure, what are you looking for and if you want to stop by and see the car let me know

I do not think anyone here is in favor of dealers tactic “What are you looking for, come and check out the car in person. We can talk about details then”.

It will save time for both you and everyone whose interested the car if you list details like other posts.

By the way, thats a good looking car !

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I am adding more details of the lease.

Doubtful that you will get any takers here without a cash incentive. You didn’t get the best deal. I’d post on SwapaLease

The most amazing part of this deal is that you found an X1 with such a low MSRP.