New York Mazda Lease Deals at Palisades Mazda

Hey! We’re new to this forum and wanted to spread the word about our great deals on Mazda’s in the NY area. If you’re in the area make sure to come visit us at Palisades Mazda. We’re located at 115 Route 59 Nyack, NY 10960.

Check out this month’s deals:
(Hint: click “Lease Deal” or “Buy” within the text below to go straight to the deal page and get started on buying your new car!!)

New 2018 Mazda3 Touring Sedan Lease Deal for: $149* Per Month For 36 Months, Due at Inception: $3,144

New 2018 Mazda3 Sport Sedan Buy for: $16,985 MSRP: $20,040 Save: $3,055

New 2018 Mazda6 Sport Sedan Lease Deal for: $169* Per Month For 36 Months, Due at Inception: $3,907

New 2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD SUV Lease Deal for: $185* Per Month For 36 Months, Due at Inception: $4,180

New 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD SUV Lease Deal for: $285* Per Month For 36 Months, Due at Inception: $4,117

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with a sales rep at this number: 888-733-2144

Hey Man – Whats the breakdown of the DAS?

1 Like

Hey Dany,

It varies by vehicle but 99/100 times it is going to be the down payment + first month’s payment. You can see all the details on our pages(disclaimer and lease info is at the bottom of the page).

Prices include, all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, taxes and dealer doc fees.

So none of the above is included yet?

1 Like

I can tell you no one is gonna put $4k down (cap cost reduction). Have you seen some of the other deals?

4 Likes

Not here they’re not!

2 Likes

Hey Jon,

These are the advertised deals this month… it is hard to give exact cost of tax and fees as it may vary and could be less or more depending on the buyer. It’s simply not possible to price in the fees and all available incentives, as they may vary, into these sliders.

Cut to the chase – The $4k listed above is cap cost reduction.

If you want positive traction its best to offer $0 cap cost reduction deals.

Your deal for the CX-9 is $399 with taxes and fees DAS

1 Like

$4,000 Down plus tax title and fees.

I think you guys need to learn who your dealing with on this site :rofl:

games%20begin%20meme

6 Likes

These are terrible deals. You won’t have much luck here.

2 Likes

We don’t come in to “chat” either.

If you want success here, I’d recommend not playing dealer games and instead looking at how Trish or Cody do business. Your dealer advertised specials aren’t going to win you a single customer here, but rather do the opposite and encourage people to not do business with you

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. Can you link me one of Trish or Cody’s posts so I can see what you’re referring to?

Yikes. Looks like you didn’t read the pinned post that says “READ ME FIRST”. This site strongly advises not to reduce cap cost at all so effectively you add $100 to 130 for your leases pre-tax. Add in another 10% for fees/taxes and none of your offers are close to competitive.

1 Like

If you read through a bunch of #marketplace listings, you will notice a pattern of transparency among the most successful dealers/brokers here. This entails disclosure of:

Term/Mileage:
MSRP
Selling Price (% off before incentives)
Incentives:
MF/RV:
DAS: Full breakdown
A link to the LH Calculator filled out by you of the deal.

Everyone wants you to succeed here, bc that means we’re getting good deals. Once you get passed the tough crowd and into a good groove, you will undoubtedly thrive.

Pro Tips: We generally like deals with either just 1st month DAS, or maybe a little more like basic fees/DMV. Once you get over like $1500 DAS, the deal looks less desirable.
Engage with the community outside your deal posts. This builds trust and makes you more human.
Don’t get “salesy” at any point. It simply doesn’t resonate here.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Examples of good, transparent deals: