New USAA Nissan Incentive available?

I’m not sure if this stacks with anything or applies to leases, but I just got this in my email from Honcker, and it doesn’t appear to be a Honcker exclusive.

It’s upto $2k on select vehicles, you can see it on usaa site.
Not sure about lease either but assuming if honcker has it than it is.

These offers are already in the computer at the dealer when you show up and give them you’re name it’s called targeted marketing

If you believe what they are saying here it sounds like you have to register and provide an authorization code though.

It’s an illusion to make you feel like you have the upperhand in the negotiation so then you think you got the best of them. The second they pull you up in the computer they know.

what exactly is this statement based on?

Looks to me this is a USAA promotion completely separate from Honcker so how would they already have that in the system? You clearly need to provide a code given by USAA.

1 Like

My friends who are sales guys at VW/Nissan dealership and the computer with the rebates you’re eligible for. It’s directed marketing they know you’re a usaa member when you fill out the form online on usaa. It’s a smart idea. The only good back door with Nissan that just closed was scaa and their association vpp that was a great back door for $80

When I was pickup truck shopping, my local dealers confirmed the $2K USAA cert for the Titan was valid on a lease. Still couldn’t make a good deal work on a Titan even with VPP and USAA.

I got $1000 towards my Pathfinder last week. I logged into my USAA account and requested the code, they emailed it to me, and then I gave the code to the dealer.

It stacked on top of everything else, I ended up with $5625 in rebates including college grad.