(New England) 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium MSRP $24870 39M/12K $245/Month + Tax and $1275 DAS

MSRP $24870
Sale Price $22000
Discount: 11.5%

39 Months/12K ( add $11 for 36 months)
$245/month plus state tax
$1275 Total DAS

$299 Broker Fee

Thanks!

The $1275 DAS include 1st mo?

Sure does.

Hmmmmm I see you all over here. Have you not gotten a car yet? I see you commenting on deals all over the country.

3 Likes

Save yourself the timeā€¦ heā€™s not buying a car anytime soon. Not to mention commenting on deals on the other coast

Cars that heā€™s searched:
Audi A4
BMW 3 series
Toyota Highlander
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Infiniti QX60
Subaru Crosstrek
Kia Forte
Kia Stinger
Nissan Altima
Chevy Traverse
Honda Accord Sport
Subaru STI
Honda Pilot
Infinti Q50
VW Jetta
Kia Sorento
Lexus RX350
Infiniti QX30
Mazda CX9
Lexus ES350
Toyota Camry

9 Likes

Lol I see youā€™ve gone down this road.

Thanks man

Just updated my post with the ā€˜wide varietyā€™ of cars heā€™s asked for dealer details pricing/gotten quotes on/posted about/asked me about

2 Likes

LMFAO nice work

1 Like

Now stop wasting peopleā€™s time.

2 Likes

You dont have to be rude ā€¦ even if im not buying ā€¦ its a genuine question anyone will ask

Heā€™s a professional unicorn chaser

2 Likes

Exactly cause unicorns donā€™t exist. :joy::joy::joy:

If you ask a broker a question about a carā€¦ with zero intention to buyā€¦ that is what is rude as you are essentially saying that you donā€™t value their time

1 Like

So if i walk into a dealership and ask a cars price without the intention of buying ā€¦ im not wasting his time, hes there to sell cars so heā€™ll do anything to make me want to purchase not kick me out ā€¦ same as you guys ā€¦ you answer questions in the hope of getting a buyer ā€¦ not everyone comes here ready to lease ā€¦ some are ready and some are just looking to see if anything catches their eye ā€¦ just like my quest to find the perfect unicorn car

Hereā€™s a tip. You will never get a unicorn from a broker.

They are hiding in plain site.

1 Like

You are wasting his time (and clearly donā€™t know what working off of commission means)ā€¦ he could be working with someone that actually wants to buy a car.

You ask questions giving off the impression that you are interested to buyā€¦ when in reality you arenā€™t.

I can guarantee you if you told him from the start you donā€™t want to buy anything he wonā€™t assist you. You have ZERO respect for people, their time, and livelyhood.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your definition of ā€œthe perfect unicorn carā€?

That to me sounds like something you will never find because itā€™s arbitrary and based on feeling and intangibles.

3 Likes

Is this for one particular unit or are you able to repeat this? Also, Iā€™m nowhere near New England. For an 11% discount I would pay cash for a crosstrek w/ eyesight (which this one doesnā€™t have)

And for the record, Iā€™m looking for a small SUV/crossover for the child - the Sierra 1500 is for myself. (Donā€™t wanna get sniped for being a chaser!)

1 Like

haha no worries!

I can repeat this with 11-12% no problem, at least in New England.

Happy to try in your local area for a broker fee (if successful).

Oh hell yes

I just shot you a PM but a good friend of mine manages a dealer in Houston, TX.

Iā€™d love to give him the business if thatā€™s not too much of a pain!