New $92.7k 2019 BMW 740i xDrive M sport $833/month+tax ! with Loyalty 10k/36mo Drive off = 1st mo, doc, bank, reg, and MSDs [NY/CT/NJ]

, , ,

2019 BMW 740i xDrive
Black/Black
M Sport Package
Cold weather
Multi contour seats
**MSRP: $92700
**Monthly Payment: $833 + tax
**Drive-Off Amount: 1st month, doc fee, bank fee, registration, MSDs (not NY)
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF:.00188
**Residual:55%
**Available Incentives: includes 2000 lease cash, 1000 loyalty, $1500 CCA, $500 lunar OL code
**Region:tristate
**Leasehackr Score:9.6

Broker Fee $299

Please do the calculations if you need more miles or don’t qualify for loyalty.

1 Like

I can’t believe this doesn’t have ACC. I struggle to understand why adaptive cruise is standard on Toyota and Honda, but a 7 series of all cars doesn’t come with it…

1 Like

Come drive in NY, Mr. San Diego…you will be eaten alive if you have ACC on. With NY/NJ drivers squeezing in any inch you give them, you will let ever car get merge in front of you if you have it on. I can’t drive with it even in a Tesla in traffic…the cars behind you will think you are an idiot.:worried:

I told this to a friend who was considering a model 3 because he thought he could just relax with autopilot on. I told him about this, and he is reconsidering the purchase haha

Nice save attempt! However, ACC is in regular usage on NJ highways.

3 Likes

I have ACC in both of my cars and have never used it.

haha thanks, it’s totally true though!! NJ route 4 near Hackensack…4 lanes merge into 2…I just can’t

1 Like

this dude always has my six!

1 Like

I had adaptive cruise control in my 2008 Infiniti… but never used it because I simply want to be the one in control of my driving

1 Like

Yet, that’s exactly where I have used it. ACC works in stop and go traffic. You’re missing it’s value with Route 17 and Route 4 traffic, if you haven’t ever used it. I used it going back 11 years ago when BMW had a prior iteration of it. In any event, NJ is about the exits in the turnpike and the parkway. The average speed (when traffic is flowing) is 80 in the left lane.

EDitted to say that this is a decent deal but the incentives are not available to everyone. So ymmv.

I’ve cut in front of you :rofl:

haha yes we are getting off topic…

I know that merge well. Always get in the left lane long before the merge.

I live right near you. I actually work in Hackensack and used to work in NYC. I’ve used adaptive cruise control in a 16 MB C300 and a 14 Kia Cadenza pretty extensively in the area and it’s nice to have. Hell, I was once stuck in bumper to bumper trying to get to the GWB from the White Stone/Throgs Neck and we were literally creeping along at like 1 MPH. It was nice being able to turn the ACC on and relax. And that was in the Kia, which didn’t have stop and go or steering. If I’m looking at anything even sort of expensive, I expect it to have ACC, even if I don’t use it everyday, it’s nice to have for when I do use it.

1 Like