New 2018 Range Rover Velar P380($70,700 MSRP) $674/month + tax, 2k drive off. (So Cal) 12k/36months

Love to find out which dealer and a name but I’m into my Chyanne lease with 6mo left… looking for options now I know things change…

Great deal! Well done.

I recently looked at a Velar loaner and I was quoted $599+ tax (9.5% in LA) with $3k at signing with only 7,500 miles per year (hardly enough to get to the grocery store and back around here). I died a little inside, but that’s besides my point.

My salesperson (who was only slightly cold this time —a vast improvement from my other Land Rover experiences!) pointed out two things: First, qualifying for the lease with the only bank that will allow for such a “good deal” is very difficult and requires an extensive history of vehicle purchases leases in addition to impeccable credit.

Secondly, (this is what turned me away from LR altogether) is that all LR/Jag leases are NON TRANSFERRABLE.

My lemon law attorney also pointed out to me a few months ago that LR/Jag is the worst about taking responsibility for buybacks. This combined with their horrible reputation for reliability AND leases being non transferable made me want to avoid going down this rabbit hole at all costs.

1 Like

You are correct about the leases being no xfer if they are with chase. If they us US bank which we use for the Sport and full size model you can transfer.

Can confirm that Laurent is the real deal. He just got me a great deal on a Velar P250 SE R-Dynamic. He gets my highest recommendation and I’ll definitely be using him again in the future vs. negotiating on my own

1 Like

What was your deal that you got?

:eyes::boxing_glove::raised_hands:t3::fire::+1:t3::rocket::boom::clinking_glasses::champagne::cocktail:

Congrats!!

1 Like

Genuinely curious on how these drive and what they’re comparable to on interior as well as driving experience.

We have one in the family. The quality is superb. Car drives amazing too. Air suspension height is a cool party trick. We were able to score a new p380 S with a few options ~$70k for 3k down and 602 a month tax included. Can’t repeat the deal

3 Likes

Congrats on the great deal, I’m Velar shopping as well, would you mind sharing the broker you used?

What a shame why can’t the deal be repeated?

1 Like

Great deal. Looking for a similar deal in the NJ area. If anyone has any dealers/brokers they recommend I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Looking for similar deal in GA. Any brokers out there that could help?

Any recent Velar deals to share?

Looking to lease a velar P380 SE in tri state area - any recent deals / dealers to know of? Alternatively any broker who could assist? Best

Am in New England, also looking for a deal on Velar

Please PM. I am Interested. Thank you

Check out Land Rover Northfield in IL - they have some insane prices listed for their 2018 Velars.

Some models are already discounted $7,000 to $8,000 !!!

Too far away for me…:persevere:

Northfield Land Rover Velars

Looks like a number of the big discounted units are loaners. Relative to that, 10-12% discounts seem less promising.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here