New 2018 Range Rover Velar P380($70,700 MSRP) $674/month + tax, 2k drive off. (So Cal) 12k/36months

My second lease this month but first one working with a broker. (awesome experience)

My wife was looking for a 2018 Velar with light interior(hard to find) originally, we were looking at the P250($59k model) and got a quote for $820/month with 2k down from a local dealer(san diego), after days of back and forth, the most they’re willing to discount is 3%, i moved on and posted a request on this forum and couple brokers reached out. After chatting with a few, i decided to work with Laurent @ 805 Motors Limited. http://805motors.com, 818-266-4900.

Laurent was awesome, he stayed in contact with me throughout the process, we communicated using text and occasional phone calls. He found a deal for my wife in 2 days for the exact setup she wanted but due to some BS from the dealer, the deal was stopped by the GM. instead of giving up and tell me good luck, he continue to search and found a better deal and a much better car for only $20 more per month. p380 has 380HP instead of 250, air suspension all around a better ride and better car.

full disclosure, this car has around 600 miles on it, it was a demo car used by employees. i was able to get close to 10% off MSRP. Because it was a DEMO car, they extended the warranty to 5 years and 100k miles! (great resale value). However, the other deal he found, he was still able to get around 8-9% off MSRP, i was working with around 3-4% by myself.

I won’t post the dealer’s name, my experience with the dealer was NOT great. i honestly believe Laurent was the main reason this deal was executed. If you’re looking for a range rover(only a few brokers work with land rover) near southern california. Please reach out to laurent @ 818-266-4900.

2018, Range Rover, Velar, S P380

**MSRP: $70,700
**Selling Price: $63,840(9.7% off)
**Monthly Payment: $674 + Tax(San Diego) = $727
**Cash Due at Signing: $2000
**MSD: None
**Incentives: None

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: .000015
**Residual: $40,109

**Region: California
**Leasehackr Score: 8.6

3 Likes

This is a great deal! I’m looking for a similar Velar S P380 in New England and have had a similar experience with dealers not discounting much. Best quote I’ve received is $724/month for a loaner P180, which doesn’t fit the bill given it only has 180hp.

Would love to get a deal like yours in CT.

How does this benefit a lessee?

I can only think if they were to buy the car out…

Lease buy out…or lease transfer with intention to buy…or just buy it after lease for 40k and drive it for another 2 years under warranty.

Great deal ! Yeah San Diego dealers are lazy … if anyone wants a Porsche let me know I have a great connection here. The wife and I are going to check out the Land Rover and the new Chyanne this weekend.

1 Like

Crazy how low that MF is …they want to move some stock !

If you want a Land Rover Velar in the SD area. PM me know what you are looking for in terms of the color combo and your zip code. As I have a dealer down there was was ready to do a great deal.

1 Like

Love to find out which dealer and a name but I’m into my Chyanne lease with 6mo left… looking for options now I know things change…

Great deal! Well done.

I recently looked at a Velar loaner and I was quoted $599+ tax (9.5% in LA) with $3k at signing with only 7,500 miles per year (hardly enough to get to the grocery store and back around here). I died a little inside, but that’s besides my point.

My salesperson (who was only slightly cold this time —a vast improvement from my other Land Rover experiences!) pointed out two things: First, qualifying for the lease with the only bank that will allow for such a “good deal” is very difficult and requires an extensive history of vehicle purchases leases in addition to impeccable credit.

Secondly, (this is what turned me away from LR altogether) is that all LR/Jag leases are NON TRANSFERRABLE.

My lemon law attorney also pointed out to me a few months ago that LR/Jag is the worst about taking responsibility for buybacks. This combined with their horrible reputation for reliability AND leases being non transferable made me want to avoid going down this rabbit hole at all costs.

1 Like

You are correct about the leases being no xfer if they are with chase. If they us US bank which we use for the Sport and full size model you can transfer.

Can confirm that Laurent is the real deal. He just got me a great deal on a Velar P250 SE R-Dynamic. He gets my highest recommendation and I’ll definitely be using him again in the future vs. negotiating on my own

1 Like

What was your deal that you got?

:eyes::boxing_glove::raised_hands:t3::fire::+1:t3::rocket::boom::clinking_glasses::champagne::cocktail:

Congrats!!

1 Like

Genuinely curious on how these drive and what they’re comparable to on interior as well as driving experience.

We have one in the family. The quality is superb. Car drives amazing too. Air suspension height is a cool party trick. We were able to score a new p380 S with a few options ~$70k for 3k down and 602 a month tax included. Can’t repeat the deal

3 Likes

Congrats on the great deal, I’m Velar shopping as well, would you mind sharing the broker you used?

What a shame why can’t the deal be repeated?

1 Like

Great deal. Looking for a similar deal in the NJ area. If anyone has any dealers/brokers they recommend I’d appreciate it.

Thanks