NEW - 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i - Loaded @ $625/mo

Hi Guys,

How did I do? I sent emails to a dozen dealerships, and ended up with this deal on a new Graphite/Cognac X3. I was amazed at how many dealerships wouldn’t even respond to offers! It seems that the X3 is moving really quickly, so it’s hard to get them to budge much more.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i - Loaded car

**MSRP: $55,620
**Selling Price: $49,320 (11.33% off)
**Monthly Payment: $625 (including 10% DC monthly tax)
**Down Payment: $1k (incl. 1st month)
**MSD: None
**Incentives: $1,500 Lease Rebate, $1,000 Win a Trip to Japan Rebate

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .00166
**Residual: 59%

**Region: DE
**Leasehackr Score: 8.2

This was at ig Burton in Milford, DE.

I think you can do better.

Honestly doesn’t seem too bad considering this is pretty loaded, a very popular model, and the 10% tax. Can you do MSD?

How do you come to this conclusion? 11% off a brand new (Not demo) x3 before incentives is about as good as you can get. MAYBE 1 more % off, but that’s going to be like pulling teeth.

The deal looks good but 625 for an X3. :confused: It is fully loaded so makes sense

Thanks guys. Closed on it yesterday. Didn’t seem like anything better could be done - I tried!

Didn’t do MSDs, as I honestly didn’t do enough research into them before doing the deal. I could’ve gotten a slightly better deal on a car without Driver Assist - apparently they’re no longer making 2018 models with that, so they’re discounting them less. That was something that was a deal-breaker.

Not great. We strive here to be under 1% all-in including taxes and all fees of negotiated price.
This just isn’t great car to lease right now.

Edit: by 1% I mean we would be pleased if you got this for $490/month

1 Like

Disagree. The 1% rule is just a general rule of thumb. In this case, and market, this is a good deal. Also, 1% would be $556/month in this case

1 Like

There’s a good portion of folks here who look for a great value and aren’t committed to a specific car. Using that as the context for my comments, I don’t think this was a good deal.

Thanks! Almost hit 1% before tax. Would’ve been there with maxed MSDs…

What if you are looking for a specific car? Can’t be a good deal anymore?

Do you have a Bmwcca membership? If yes, you can get $500 back ($14 savings per month).

If not, you can sign-up for a 3 year membership for $134 and still save $10 per month.

You have to be member for 1 year before getting the rebate or is that waived if you get 3 years?

Don’t have to be a member for a year anymore.

Who is this “we” you speak of?

This is a good deal on an x3 based on current programs. The 1% rule is an internet legend. There’s no “rule” that requires you to be at 1% of your MSRP for a good deal. There’s not even a consensus as to how 1% is reached (down payment vs no dp, before or after taxes, etc.).

Op wanted an x3. Op got an x3 at a good deal based on current programs.

9 Likes

No one is getting a fully loaded x3 for under 500 a month - without crazy CCR. This deal is pretty good.

Apparently “we” don’t find that acceptable around here :joy:

3 Likes

Buy the car, not the payment is what I always say.

If you enjoy the car and it’s in your budget, that’s all that matters. Too many people just look at numbers and lease some junk because it’s substantially cheaper. That said, some people just don’t care what they drive and are price driven.

You did well - enjoy the car.

1 Like

Not bad given the low DAS and terrible DC tax rate. Most importantly your post alerted me to the Japan sweepstakes which looks amazing and a new $1k OL code never hurts :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was amazing - the $1k code came almost immediately by email, too!